//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Custom Trick Bling Filth Pimp 250r pics.....Please!

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Custom Trick Bling Filth Pimp 250r pics.....Please!

I know, rediculous title isnt it but atleast it'll make the job easy for the next person who searches for Custom Trick Bling Filth Pimp 250r pics.

Ive started this thread as im curious to why there isnt anywhere near the amount of representation for trikes when it comes to blinged out customs (chrome, airbrushing, billet etc) as there is Banshees? Ive searched everywhere and ive come up with very few. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of sweet custom trikes but not a great deal on the same level as Banshees.
    Im rebuilding my trike AGAIN soon so any pics will help with ideas.

Would it to be possible to please get some pics of some trick lookin' 250r's wether it be colour, chrome, billet, paint, etc etc. Any mods at all really.
    Thanx guys,
    Ben.

--
    Well... Those chromed out airbrushed 4 wheeled things are trailer queens... Most of us love our trikes, and love to ride our trikes....
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorpe View Post
    Well... Those chromed out airbrushed 4 wheeled things are trailer queens... Most of us love our trikes, and love to ride our trikes....
    I spent a fortune bringing my trike to life...
    From this

To this

Its no trailer queen. I love my trike, i ride my trike too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O40K-hkEIXo

--
    Beautiful AIR R there man...good god.

I think I saw that on oz atv right?
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Beautiful AIR R there man...good god.

I think I saw that on oz atv right?
    Yeah bro, thats me. Thanx very much for the kind words mate. Most appreciated. I blew a head gasket riding the day that pic was taken
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktYTVVwIhXE
    and i got carried away when i got it home. Its now down to a bare frame and i just bought blue plastics for it too.
    Im gonna build it again and this time i want it to be even more custom.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverThreeWhe View Post
    Yeah bro, thats me. Thanx very much for the kind words mate. Most appreciated. I blew a head gasket riding the day that pic was taken
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktYTVVwIhXE
    and i got carried away when i got it home. Its now down to a bare frame and i just bought blue plastics for it too.
    Im gonna build it again and this time i want it to be even more custom.
    I like your R too!! If you wanted to see some tricked bling, you should have seen some of BlazerOnes22's s a few years ago.... still not sure if that's what you are looking for or not??
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY View Post
    I like your R too!! If you wanted to see some tricked bling, you should have seen some of BlazerOnes22's s a few years ago.... still not sure if that's what you are looking for or not??
    I spoke to Blazerone a few weeks ago - he was looking for a new 'project' at the time.

One of his sweet builds here ...
    http://airfoolers.com/pages/readers/...blazerone.html

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    How about an extended swinger to make that R a real duner.......... ????? i just happen to have one......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    I spoke to Blazerone a few weeks ago - he was looking for a new 'project' at the time.

One of his sweet builds here ...
    http://airfoolers.com/pages/readers/...blazerone.html

Thats what im looking for, Thanx .

Heres a few more to get the ball rolling.

--
    a few more

C'mon guys, lets see some more.

--
    Blog Entries

--
    Hell Yeah, thats cool. Thanx , i really like that theme with the flames. Im thinking of doing a theme with checkerplate/diamondplate! I like the polished inside of the wheels too. Totally worth it.

--
    , I just noticed the Black cat crossed the R's path LOL. I love the black R with the flame's

Here's my oldest boys new project 250R, 11.5" of rear travel. Axis shock from a YFZ450. 450R footpeg's, Invert's with custom triple's, removable subframe. Should have the frame painted and back together In a few days.

83 ATC 60-R Cr60 converted with Zinger parts.
    83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC 85-R Cr85 engine on shortened 86-R frame.
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer
    440 snowmobile powered custom built.
    87 Cr 500 Converted to Drag racer

--
    Damn...Thats tight Jase, I should consider one of those front ends.

--
    I really like this one! Who's is it?

www.3wheeler.org

* * * Nothing scares me more than someone who knows, with certainty, what is best for me * * *

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //