//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Sob

--

Sob

I would like the the infraction removed that mr. mosh decided to give me for posting a video from a police cruiser chasing down two people one a 3 wheeler running for the cops the video ends with them getting away however it does not state that they where not indeed punished for there actions. If anyone was offended please speak now and I will deeply apologize for posting material that they have offended you. however, posting a infraction on my profile stating that I posted illegal material is over stated because the website I got i from(you tube) states that if the video shows illegal material it will be deleted but the video was taking from a police cruiser so it came from the police releasing the video there for the video was legal to watch. Again I am sorry if it offended anyone showing police footage of them chasing someone down. Also I have posted this in the open forums so its not breaking any rules here.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Dude, common, Rob quoted the rule to you in plain text in your infraction.

Discussion of any illegal activity will not be tolerated period! This includes but is not limited to; street racing stories, police evasion stories, under age drinking, drug use, theft, etc. Postings about such topics will be removed without notice to the poster and likely result in account suspension if the practice continues in the future.
    Oh yeah...heres another one you musta missed:

Click on the links behind each Moderators name to go to their profile, where you can send them a private message. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A POST ON THE FORUM ASKING ABOUT MODERATION!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by factoryX View Post
    I would like the the infraction removed that mr. mosh decided to give me for posting a video from a police cruiser chasing down two people one a 3 wheeler running for the cops the video ends with them getting away however it does not state that they where not indeed punished for there actions. If anyone was offended please speak now and I will deeply apologize for posting material that they have offended you. however, posting a infraction on my profile stating that I posted illegal material is over stated because the website I got i from(you tube) states that if the video shows illegal material it will be deleted but the video was taking from a police cruiser so it came from the police releasing the video there for the video was legal to watch. Again I am sorry if it offended anyone showing police footage of them chasing someone down. Also I have posted this in the open forums so its not breaking any rules here.

Look....

If you had read the rules of THIS forum, it is clearly stated we WILL NOT tolerate vids of people breaking the law. Especially on a ATV..
    Are you too thick headed to realize, it does nothing good for our image of ATV riders as a whole group?

I dont care what Youtube's rules are..
    Just because they have it there, doesn't mean that it is appropriate to post on this forum, or any other...
    Are you the type of guy that runs a stop sign, just becuase you dont like to stop at that intersection?

Rules are rules, plain and simple.

Common sense is free, and easily obtainable.
    I suggest you get some.

Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //