//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith Rd Raceway, Medina, OH Labor Day 2009..... PICS now Up!

--
    Blog Entries
    Im also bringing a zinger...

--
    Hey Steve - I got the pics you sent me in the mail - thanks a bunch buddy! Now - I must forewarn you: Sr is fast - looks are so deceiving! I for some reason sense some sarcasm in your post - LOL. It took me 3 darn years chasing that guy to finally get around him - and now I have to have a cheater bike to do it legit!!! I do believe we will be having some awesome small bore 4 stroke battles out back of the A class pack.

I think that makes you part of Team Beatner - eh??????
    Looking forward to seeing you there - I am happy to hear you'll be racing!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    So should I bring my zinger as well?
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thefox View Post
    So should I bring my zinger as well?
    If there are 8 or you, and you want to run ($25 per class), I can get you a class, but the mini quad classes are limited by age, and adult classes are +200cc. If you guys bring these Zingers, keep in mind you cant rip around the pit area. You can use them to get around, but you have to putt around at idle speed and keep the wheels and the gravel on the ground. (Its at least 100 feet to the john or refreshment booth!) You'll find this one heavily enforced at almost any track, even Smith Rd.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Hey Steve - I got the pics you sent me in the mail - thanks a bunch buddy! Now - I must forewarn you: Sr is fast - looks are so deceiving! I for some reason sense some sarcasm in your post - LOL. It took me 3 darn years chasing that guy to finally get around him - and now I have to have a cheater bike to do it legit!!! I do believe we will be having some awesome small bore 4 stroke battles out back of the A class pack.

I think that makes you part of Team Beatner - eh??????
    Looking forward to seeing you there - I am happy to hear you'll be racing!
    Tim, you guys just make me look slow.
    Ive never seen Steve on a trike before, so I have no idea, but i just assumed he hadnt raced before. Im looking forward to the challenge!

--
    Tim that picture should be your avitar, Just my .02 cents

--
    Cant wait to see yall there, leaving at 1am tomorrow morning!

Going to be a massacre of biblical proportions
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I do not underestimate Sr. nor anyone in the "A"class...for that matter. The inside joke is really on me. I've been the wallflower long enough telling Sr. and a few others how I couldn't wait to race. My Z build has taken some serious time due to life and twins. The oppuritunity this season to run it, has slipped by. I was able to find an 86'200X(a gift for the wife) and race prep it in time for the final few OTC events. Some of you who don't know Sr. has heard me say...next time about a hundred times. Mosh asks when you gonna get that done more than once as well. So me giving the business to Sr. and Mosh comes from the heart....but the Roost comes free! See you all there
    Tim your more than welcome for the photos...This should be an interesting gate. I can't predict an outcome. I will say that fun times are ahead!

--
    I wasn't going to tell but...........................................

There is a really good chance that our race this Monday will have a feature article with pictures in Autralian ATV magazine! So if you are kicking it around about attending or racing there is a little more incentive! This Monday's race will be of EPIC proportions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    I won't be able to make this one! I have off this weekend but work will prob call monday morining and let us know if we work or not! I really really wanted to make this! but i do need my job!

Can't or Won't?

--
    Preddy05 - who needs jobs - they're for suckers anyway..... PA has a great welfare system

You will be missed friend. Shoot for Malvern on Halloween Day then - you'll dig that track!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Preddy05 - who needs jobs - they're for suckers anyway..... PA has a great welfare system

You will be missed friend. Shoot for Malvern on Halloween Day then - you'll dig that track!
    Tim, why do you keep inviting people that are going to smoke you at Malvern?
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Tim, why do you keep inviting people that are going to smoke you at Malvern?
    Because I like finishing last - the more people that finish in front of me - the better I feel at the end of the race - I think it is because of all of the fumes I breathe in during the race. I know last time i was behind you at Malvern it was like being on Cloud 9 - man you must have been running like 15:1 or something. It was sweet!

OGER LIKES FUMES!!!!!!!!!!

Will I see you this weekend Lamb Chop?

--

Tube socks on strippers are hot!

The name is Dexter. And no, I think I killed to many of your cells last race. I will dearly miss my trophy cup beer drinking belcher contestin OGER!. (this weekend)

Mabey Malvern if I can get a vintage 2 stroke as Tim SR calls it to wup up on all the cheater bikes as Tim Sr calls it.

Nothing like beatnerin a cheater bike with a stock 2 stroke. But hey,.....It must....it has to be......the bike. Right?
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

Daltons200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    hey guys i was tryin to find smith road on like google maps and stuff and i cant seem to find a track? can anyone give me like some what directions or what to look for to find it?

i think i found the motel 6..if its the on off of 71 on exit 218?
    Last edited by Daltons200x; 09-04-2009 at 07:43 PM.
    Rides:
    1983 suzuki alt50
    1985 honda 200x

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //