//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coshocton County Fair MX 3wheelers welcome

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I gotcha 70man. My girlfriend lives in town where i stay on the weekends. She said you can crash there with us. There is 2 couches a basement and a garage so if anybody else needs a place there is room. Bring a 70 for friday. We can go out to the flat track we race at and take a few laps.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    I gotcha 70man. My girlfriend lives in town where i stay on the weekends. She said you can crash there with us. There is 2 couches a basement and a garage so if anybody else needs a place there is room. Bring a 70 for friday. We can go out to the flat track we race at and take a few laps.
    Great!!! Goin' back to work Thursday, let me make sure I can get Friday off.... regardless... I will be at the race. Kiser.... pm me som info..... cell # or I can pm you mine......... thanks a bunch man..... can't wait!! Got a 90cc china man 70..... do ya' got some tires for me for Friday???? Got mud Kenda's on my mud slut..... no good for the flat track???
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Sounds good. I will see what i can do for tires. I should be able to come up with something.

--
    great deal........ let's have some fun!!!! Don't know if my china 90 will keep up with those mad flat trackers but at least I will have one to ride......lol call ya' later today Kiser.....
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    great deal........ let's have some fun!!!! Don't know if my china 90 will keep up with those mad flat trackers but at least I will have one to ride......lol call ya' later today Kiser.....
    Mine is only 74cc's and 1upfront's is only 72cc's. His is bone stock except for the slicks. As long as it runs you will have fun.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Just talked to Kiser..... he is still trying hard to get some more trike's for a decent moto on the 8th at Coshocton fair. I am in for sure, gonna stay the night and flat track the 70's Friday!!! Sure would be nice to get a moto at another place and get the old foot in the door......... competition is fierce..... my oil burnin' 200x with beat down suspension, and Kiser's 350x, also known to burn some oil he says and ride a little rough.. lol lol lol gonna have some fun I'll bet though?? Anyone else welcome............

--
    Im still dealing with some transportation issues, but TimJr and I are above the 50% likely mark. Ill know more later. Dont worry about the foot in the door. We've always had open access to any fair on the Faircross Series, and as of 3 or 4 years ago, they run us as a trike class, even with only 2 riders. This is the first year of them waiving the CRA membership at Faircross events, as it was something I asked for last year at the OTC Jam when they were asking what would bring more of us to fair races. 4 makes for a good line at a fair. They usually combine us with Womens Quad and Jr Woodsman. The women race pretty clean, but you have to watch some of those Jr Woodsman guys as they get a little wild.

--
    Hopefully you guys can make it TimSr. If you guys need a place to stay you can stay with me and my girlfriend so dont worry about a hotel.

--
    Senior, hope you 2 can make it, think it will be some good fun. P.S...... did ya see my ALT125 post yet?? Pretty nice....... keep us posted.

--
    I'm thinking about running my 70 in the MX. Do you think I'm crazy? Hartley has a 250r for the relay. He hurt his foot last month and it is still bothering him so he doesn't want to take a chance of doing any more damage in the mx . He said that the relay should be fairly safe. It is his 250r trail trike. It is far from stock.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Daddio 70's make every one Crazy, hence my board name....lol. Any trike would be great, the way I ride, you can battle me on my 200x ha ha ha.... it may break in half anyway...... can't wait to see ya' guy's....

--
    Is anybody else gonna make it???

--
    I'm still in Kyle.... I will give ya' a call later this week.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    Is anybody else gonna make it???
    Im still waiting on news from my truck. If its running, we are there.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I'm thinking about running my 70 in the MX.
    They wont let you run it in a big quad class for safety reasons (getting jumped on) and the mini quad classes have age limitations, unless they run pit quads or something, but thats pretty rare.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //