//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coshocton County Fair MX 3wheelers welcome

--
    Hope you catch a break Tim..... we will look for ya. Good luck with the truck
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Good luck with your truck Tim i hope you guys get it going. I know how it is. I missed the Medina race for the same reason. Keep us updated on your situation.

Race Demon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I think I can supply a set of slicks and hubs for friday I may have to consider running the relay race ,

--
    I would appreciate the slicks if you don't mind?? Pay ya' rental.....
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Got the spare hubs bolted to a spare set of slicks today Rental , to see the look on your face after a few laps, priceless , by the way the helmet cam is ready for a test run

--
    Race Demon, just talked to Kyle........ all is still a go for thursday and friday. I really appreciate the use of your stuff man........ hard to find good people these days like you guy's. Told Kyle my 90 mudslut had some bearing issues but it should make it for some flat trackin'..... Lookin forward to seeing' some trike gang and racin' the 2hundy and the mudslut/flat track 90........ hope the Tim's can make it or some more trikes.....

--
    I took the last of my vaction so I am off thursday and friday, should be a good time. have some work to do on a couple of the trikes but I will wait till after this weekend so they will be running. My Red Baron is down for rings and cam but I still have 4 others running and may get it back together by then.

--
    Race Demon and Kiser..... I will see ya' tommorrow!! Talked to Kyle tonight, mighty ranger is loaded...... ready to get dirty and get out of control!! Check out the pics of the CRAZY70MAN!!!! See ya all thursday....
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 10-08-2009 at 05:37 AM.

--
    Best wishes to you guys out there. I hope you represent us well! Im still truckless, so we cant make it. Im thoroughly disappointed. Ill finally have my car back tomorrow, so hopefully I can find a truck before Galion on Oct 18th.

--
    So how did it turn out? Did Kiser win? Mudfest II
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Yes Daddio Kiser won mudfest 2 What a blast we had even though it was a muddy mess. He and I were classed with some chicks on quads with a stagger start, us last and he finished 1st in the trike class and 3 rd overall. I took second in the 3 wheeler class , and not a clue what I finished overall?? Lot's of quads spun out all over, not the trikes!! I even heard at one time through my helmet "Boy those 3 wheelers sure handle in that mud" We were proud to represent the trikes at the mudfest 2!! I accomplished 2 goals, start and finish a race in one piece. I actually had guy's with bikes going by me on 77 with the fist in the air yelling YA man.......3 wheelers!! Loved it as well as all the kids looks and pointing at the 3 wheel creatures. I got to do some flat tracking at Gibsons, track got too wet but we had some laps.....enough to make me wanna build one asap I would like to thank Kiser, Race Demon and all the others I met....what a real down to earth great bunch of people!!! I am hooked on flat trackin'.... and will be back there to race soon hopefully. Thanks again to Kiser and his girlfriend for all their hospitality, see ya' again hopefully... here are the only pic's I have

--
    We definately represented trikes well!! We had alot of people amazed at how we did raceing. I think they thought we were kind of a joke untill we raced. We showed everyone that 4wheels is not better than 3. Hopefully more 3wheelers can show up next year and have a class of our own. I am going to see what i can do about makeing it to the the Galion race.

--
    Im glad you guys had a great time. Im bumming that we missed it. Maybe you guys will be in the mood to hit a couple other Faircross races next year, and TimJr and I can add Coshocton to our rounds.

--
    I am up for it for sure! Hopefully you guys can make it next year. That would be a good time.

--
    count me in for a couple fair races..... what a blast!! Need a little more suspension though!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //