//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Coshocton County Fair MX 3wheelers welcome

--

Coshocton County Fair MX 3wheelers welcome

October 8th the Coshocton County Fair MX will be haveing a three wheeler class. Anybody that is interested let me know. We will have A and B classes if there is enough riders.

--
    ahaaaaa!!!!! close to home and nothing planned! Got some specifics where when and what not's...... never been there??? Any OTC guys racing this one?? I see the date, how about times, andsome directions bro........... thanks good warmup for Halloween race!!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    The adress is 707 Kenilworth Ave. Coshocton Ohio 43812. Sign up at 5. Practice at 6. Race starts at 730. There is several Hotels around 5 min. from the fairgrounds if anybody needs one.

--
    wow, that is pretty freakin cool. I gotta tell ya. Anybody who rides a 3 wheeler on a track that is having mx races, has got some major balls!

--
    This is part of the CRA Faircross Series. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=99786 Same promoter, same rules. Usually its a single moto format, 8 laps. Usually Ashland is the last one we run, but I could probably make the drive if we have a few other racers who will commmit to running for sure. They go out 5 places with plaques at Faircross races which means so far, everybody has always gotten one.

Maybe if one of the mods could be so kind as to move this to the race forum it might be seen by interested parties. Thanks.

--
    Yes Josh and crew always like to have the trikes

Also we are having a relay race at the end of the MX races.

Three people to a team.

Each person rides there own trike / quad

Only aloud 1 Money / Pro Rider

Must have at least 1 Senior or 1 Woman rider

I know Kiser is looking for partners in the relay race. He would like to have an all ATC team.

He can count as the woman rider

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Im in for sure if we can get a crew together and yea i would like to get a trike team for the relay race. Not to many people around town ride trikes anymore so i would like to show everybody that some of us are still rideing them. And greazee dont hate me cuz ya aint me!! LOL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by greazee View Post
    Yes Josh and crew always like to have the trikes

Also we are having a relay race at the end of the MX races.

Three people to a team.

Each person rides there own trike / quad

Only aloud 1 Money / Pro Rider

Must have at least 1 Senior or 1 Woman rider

I know Kiser is looking for partners in the relay race. He would like to have an all ATC team.

He can count as the woman rider

How does this work? Is it part of the regular MX program there? What is the cost to enter the relay?

Sounds like you guys have a group of locals coming. How many riders are you expecting?

--
    It will be after all the MX races are finished. We did one of these at Holmes County last year and there was no entry fee, but at that one ,there was no award either ( except for bragging rights ). I will check with josh but I am pretty sure there will be NO entry fee for the relay race. My shop ( GREG'S ATV ) will be taking care of the awards. We will have some goodies/swag for the top 3 teams.

--
    As far as rider turnout. I do not think we will have a large amount supporting the trikes. Quads however will be tremendous!

--
    Im not sure but I think they were waiving the CRA card requirement for three wheeler classes in fair races this year, but Im not 100% on that.

I didnt expect a large 3 wheeler class, but do you have any ideas how many are for sure coming? (which is always differnet than the number that say they are come)

greazee
    kiser
    crazy70man

Are you guys in for sure?

--
    Yeah they wave the CRA card fee. You are not running for points so it really does not matter if you have the ID# off the card. All that is required would be your entry fee to race.

Also I don't race, just spin the wrenches

I'm just trying to get everything coordinated so we can keep having this fair race. It has been 5 years since Coshocton has had one.

It would be awesome to have the OTC there

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Im in for sure. I had a blast raceing with you guys at Lightening. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

--
    How much support do you need? You got your sponsors to help you and Greg pretty much got you figured out we always thought you were feminine. You probaly got to put little tires on your bike so you can get up on it too.
    U-8-1 TAKES ONE AGAIN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	81246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gerberbaby.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	81247  

--
    I am going to look at work schedule and try to get off Friday. Wedding went well Senior and is ALL OVER!!! That is thursday , October 8th correct??? No CRA card right???? Count me in for sure.. any one got a place for me to shack up after race where we can drink a few???? Crazy70man is all in!! Feel like playing "FREEBIRD" right now...... lol lol gonna have some fun anyway there.... p.s I will be on the 200x that smokes and is real loud.... ha lol lol Kiser????? Got a beer shack???
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //