//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Places To Race Or Trail Ride. I'm In S.new Jersey.

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Srry been away 4 a while family issues.my real estate didnt go tru. Right now so I cant even get my back brakes done. My fam. is here so he is helping me. I'm kinda brokeright now, but I still want to get upwith you and ride.856 718 4899. I washoping to race at Malvern but budget isnt right. But Im definatley trying torun the schedulestarting in Jan.TimSr. seems like nice peopleand Imgetting the schedulefrom him.Ive been toa couple of tracks when I was in Ohio real nice.But hit me up asap.

--
    hey man riding tomorrow at my house. 12:30 or 1pm. have an extra bike if interested, if not heading out to Wards friday afternoon at 3pm to hit the sand piles. just a little ride only a few hours or till it gets really dark( got no light only a # plate. I really ride every afternoon so PM me if your up for it. what do you need the brakes for? 200x ,250r???? I'll see what I got to get you back on the trail. can help figure something out

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    For the 200x. I never got the R. It might just be an O ring not sure.

--
    what part do you need if I have it , it's yours. I sent you a text the other day, don't know if you got it. offers still on. taking out my buddy's new/used cr125 tomorrow. PHILLES WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'N ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!BRING ON THE YANKEES....... anyway give me a call or PM me and I'll give you my #

--
    Ill re check forthe text, but i might need the back caliber I keepbleeding them but something is not right. Yeah Phils are gonna doit again!!

--
    I've always had trouble with my 200x's brakes. front mostly, always locking or not releasing fully. I'm about to take the girlfreinds X out to Rod at Service Specialites in Glassboro. He built the big bore motor for my R and WOW never been happier. I'll take a look in my X parts bin.Get in touch with me for a ride or if you need a hand.

--
    Hey I jst tried calling you. No answer.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Side Wayz View Post
    Thx. I know Port Elizabeth used to be great but now they have cops on bikes and 4 wheelers.
    PE was some of the BEST riding I've done in my life. I've ridden Silver Lake Dunes in Michigan and I'd take Port Elizabeth back in the 90's over that. There was so much ground to cover, trails, water, high speed roads, and so many cool people to meet and hang out with. We used to go camping a couple of times a year down there. I heard someone got hurt, sued the company that owned it, and they shut it down.

John
    1985 Eddie Sanders ATC330r
    1986 Monstecate
    1984 ATC70 (awaiting 125cc transplant)
    1984 ATC125M
    1986 GSXR 750 - Keepin' it old school!
    1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 plow machine
    1999 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 (lake lizard)
    1996 Arctic Cat Jag 440 L/C (ditch banger)

--
    P.E. was an still is fun but back in the 80's and early 90's south jersey had hundreds of places. forked river was crazy fun, and you could start in berlin and make your way to tuckerton a good 80 or so miles. I could ride from my house on the side of the road to the alantic ave rail tracks and ride to ancora gas up at a buddy's and ride at several pits. hell little mill was only a few blocks away, it had the highest hill in south jersey and was a to climb. now it's a golf course. All the N.I.K.E. bases that were abandon are now 500g homes and half are forclosed on. when you find a spot down here you gaurd it with your life and only your group knows. once it's out forget it there will 25 trailers there the next weekend, mostly getheo trash w/hot bikes and no cares. Tri-Boro is great but the trash comes. Collins lakes is the same thing. Hell they even invaded my property. 16 bikes and no one lived in the neighborhood, I'd let them ride if they lived here but when your from camden stay home. The best sand in jersey is Wards, lots and lots of powder sugar sand and no cops only catch is invataion only or know someone who lives around there so you can park. I've been to alot of nice spots in jersey lately but bound by blood not to tell.

--
    Is Wards the one down by Lacey/Forked River (69 on the GSP) that you have to go through the gate to get in? We went there about 8 or 9 years ago. The guy that owned the place was really cool but I doubt he'd remember us anymore.

John
    1985 Eddie Sanders ATC330r
    1986 Monstecate
    1984 ATC70 (awaiting 125cc transplant)
    1984 ATC125M
    1986 GSXR 750 - Keepin' it old school!
    1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 plow machine
    1999 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 (lake lizard)
    1996 Arctic Cat Jag 440 L/C (ditch banger)

--
    I dont think I've rode at wards but Port we used to do all the tme when I was akid camping big bon fires wide open. And we used to ride up in Lacey Twnshp. andthe Poker runs. Little Mill was awesome with Dog Leg. Hell we used to take the front hood off the Bug VW and sled down it. I miss that.

Hey Levi, I should havetime today to ride, thought I had a B-day party to go to but its tomorrow. Ill bring my trike and see what you think. Ny pointers wouldbe nice. Talk to ya.
    Aint' no wayz like side wayz!!!

84 200X (SOLD)
    84 250R #17 AirCooler Current Racer
    85 250R (in progress parts needed)

--
    Wards is off of rt 70 about 10 miles east of 206. I'd like to get a weekend ride w/some of you guys. just gotta make a date

--
    I had fun today Levi that was great. Now I need some brakes to really run that.My bike ran good besides thoose lilminor things Ineed. Cant wait to go out next time then i can really rip her loose at the other spot, I can break her wide open and get sideways. And thjat lil mud run was awesome I took some pics when I gothome , but should have had cameraout there I leftmine in Ohio some in law gonna mail it here. Looking foward to riding again.

84 200X (SOLD)

--
    hey nick i told ya my backyard is crazy fun. the best ride you can get in one of the most populated counties in the country. surounded by homes it's the best 120acres in south jersey. just gotta get the track set-up better, and some more step-ups and base jumps. the ones now just don't cut it. BIG AIR is what i want and a fast track. still getting the mud out of my hair. those 200X's are fun in the mud. lets do it agian soon

--
    Definatley any time, and if you need a hand in making the track better I'm there, its good but we could do somuch more and like you said spray the trees or even get that ribbon tape. What ever I;m sure it will be great.

84 200X (SOLD)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //