//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Places To Race Or Trail Ride. I'm In S.new Jersey.

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Looking For Places To Race Or Trail Ride. I'm In S.new Jersey.

Looking for places to ride or race my trike im in S. New Jersey. Even trail riding.

--
    I don't know of any place in NJ that will allow a trike. Sure, there is illegal trails. There are 2 places that are proposed to open this year or next, one is a tt/supermoto place only. The other is a mx track. IF the leh track ever opens, he might allow trikes, he doesn't think there is too much interest in them to justify the extra insurance expense.

--

--
    I almost forgot, chattsworth atv rentals has a place to ride, its quite expensive and strict rules. I'm not sure any expeirenced rider will like it, it looks more like a family/kids place. If you want and you a kinda close, I know a place to ride, its illegal...pm me for details.
    Last edited by deathman53; 09-21-2009 at 06:44 PM.

--
    ther eis always 3-4 hurs noth in pennsyltucky 200010 in feb
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    Blog Entries
    frozen Motorcross 2010!

pennsyltucky 200010 in feb

--
    I completely forgot, when I was at breezewood proving grounds, there was a guy ripping his 86 200x around.

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Riding

Thx 4 the replies. I'm going to look into those links Mike and the Penntucky dont sound far at all. I travel often to Ohio a few times a year. Oh about Chattsworth, are you talking about the N.J.O.R.R.V.P. the website might be upstill the lease was up last Sept. We did ride there, actually my dad was head of rules and Reg. at 1 time. He help get that up and going 13 years ago. We are now trying to buy a old gravel pit Saharrah (spelling might be wrong) in Monroe Twnshp. NJ.

--
    There is a nice gravel pit in tuckerton. Just dont get caught in there.

--
    Thx. I know Port Elizabeth used to be great but now they have cops on bikes and 4 wheelers.

--
    where in sj are you? I'll be glad to take you out for a spin. I've got 120 acres and a few other spots as well. Tri-Boro,Collings Lakes, Wards, Vineland, and more. No 4 strokes with loud pipes though.... my neighbors hate it. A few of us are trying to get a club going so if your interested let me know

--
    Im in Sicklerville originally from williamstown. Im in Ohio as of now visiting in law Ill be home weds. That be great to check those spots out. I just need to get my brakes working just got caliber from JRD and I have to re thread the swing arm bolt but I have been riding it down the street from my dads some lil tiny track.

--
    cool man send me an email when your back. I'm only 5 min away for short rides. you got alot of good spots in sicklerville, just have a fast bike and don't get caught. I still ride around the voc-tech once in awhile and hit the tracks to the sand pits, it's risky sometimes but now that the weather is getting colder the cops ease-up and fewer trash from the city is showing-up to ride. thats the problem with Tri-Boro PHILLY TRASH shows up and riding is risky around them, they don't care. but when it gets cold they stay home. anyway hit me up I'm going for a ride in a few min.....

--
    Yeah I doride out there by juntion liquors and the tracks and that pit and by that tiki bar I almost had a 250 r today butnowIhave to wait til sun and hope he still has it itsa83 looks good and runs good. But if not I still have 200x but idowant an R bad. Plus I plan on coming back to Ohio to run the last race in Malvern.Just need to get her brakes and top end motor mounts.

--
    I just gave away alot of 200x stuff, motors,frames,etc. still have some parts , I have a few 200x's. don't ride them much,their good for the trails but otherwise their loud slow dogs. I'd rather be on my 250r or find the brother who stole my 480, I miss that sick bike but if you want a 250r we'll help you out. some guy has a tecate on CL and wants $700 obo comes with 2 motors,tires, and more. it was on yesterdays craigslist - south jersey section and it looked nice and if you offered $500 or so I bet he'll take it. I'd grab it but I have a 500atc restoration and limited space. the parts you need are they for the X ?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //