//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest of the fast 300ft times

--
    5.2 at 61 MPH was the fastest for me on gas with 295cc's, inframe pipe and +2swinger with no wheelie bar lol it's a handful on the launch. Here it sits in west virginia at the track where I ran the time.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1upfront View Post
    5.2 at 61 MPH was the fastest for me on gas with 295cc's, inframe pipe and +2swinger with no wheelie bar lol it's a handful on the launch. Here it sits in west virginia at the track where I ran the time.
    wet sand... can see it in your paddles

KILLER is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    nice e.t.'s guys , but i ran a 10.4 at trike fest last year on my big red with a full cooler and tunes crankin .

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLER View Post
    nice e.t.'s guys , but i ran a 10.4 at trike fest last year on my big red with a full cooler and tunes crankin .
    I got his time slip also....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    vs 4 mil cub

you look at this, and you're like...that's blazing fast.

then you watch the vid of the guy who has the world record...and I just can't see how his arms stay in their sockets.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

Saleenster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    you look at this, and you're like...that's blazing fast.

then you watch the vid of the guy who has the world record...and I just can't see how his arms stay in their sockets.
    Fastest single cylinder pass was recorded last wkend at AVI. Matt Shear's 496 Saber went 3.806 on motor, then went 3.708 with N20. That is officially the fastest PSDRA recorded single cylinder pass to date.
    Home of the NW fastest 250R's

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLER View Post
    I thought you ran a 4.20.

Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Blog Entries

--
    This one went 5.08 @ 54 MPH on stock bore and stroke, no alky, no nitrous. CR250 ign. syst. 39mm Dellorto carb, 18cc cool head
    Stock tranny (no override) 5 ft. wheelie bar. On 300 ft. Sand Drags.

This pic is from well before it was ready. Not bad for a $0 budget, left overs parts drag trike.
    This frame is now beeing finished as my woods racing bike.

TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

jadleybray is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleenster View Post
    hey slow pok, how bout this one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JAPTGz65tM

or how bout the Rotax...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi1JcRykEss
    Alright, the black one is my personal bike, Stock cylinder 313cc, override, alky, wheelie bar the works, ran a 4.53 best so far, 60ft's high 1.6's and mph mid to high 60's.

And......the red one is my builders which I jockey for. Rotax topend, 473cc, all the goodies including alky, override, wheelie bar. Best of 4.12, 1.62 60's with 73-74 mph.

jadleybray is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    So, anybody been out racing this summer. I just got back fromt he track with my personal bike which is now a ESR 370. Got into the 4.3's with a best of 4.31.

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jadleybray View Post
    So, anybody been out racing this summer. I just got back fromt he track with my personal bike which is now a ESR 370. Got into the 4.3's with a best of 4.31.
    sadly No .. but rebuilding..

--
    I have a friend out of southern Ky who has a 330r 4.5 300ft 72 mph 1.30's 60ft override trans

--
    I observed a Banshee up at Silver Lake Michigan running a wicked 485 cc alky set up......was running mid to low 3.80's at 83 mph with sand paddles. I gotta say that personally is fastest machine I have ever witnessed.....sounded like a bunch of angry bee's......
    1985 KXT250 A.K.A. "Doom"/Multiple Engine Combinations/Jason Hall Inverts/HRE Swing Arm, Cal Fab Swing Arm/Jemco Pipe/Buzz Saw Cylinder, Klemm Research Cyinder/PWK Carb/PVL Ignition/Dura Blue Axle/Mosh Custom Seat

--
    vid from this last fall at the beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftNmS...er_profilepage

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //