//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Malvern Halloween MX

--
    Well lets just say the title of "ironman" was earned with quantity, not quality. Not my best riding and I was a fool, lost my seat several times and was too stupid to do anything about it for the rest of the day so I CONTINUED to loose my seat and I had to either stop/slow down to keep it from falling off. My own stuborn stupidity.

Some notes:

EVERYONE ran an incredible race!

Still fairly newcomer Scott was absolutely kicking down doors and taking names on a 1st GEN 200x!

ATCTim was faster than I've ever seen him on his 450r conversion despite his technical difficulties. Stomp out a few bugs and this dude will be leading the pack.

The Canadian Sensation Kintore, what can I say, continues to be on the "ones to beat list"

2TIMSRACING! JR is stepping up big time! What a switch to say several times it was SR hot on JR's heels! haha!

Snake is so freakin slithery!

Russ and Nick made an excellent showing and had a blast despite not being regular racers!

CARL is freak ripping on that 1st GEN tecate. What the heck do they put in those things! I was TRYING to catch him at the holeshot on a 500! what the heck?!?

Bill on his TPC as usual put on a great battle! It's always fun to work the track back and forth with Bill. He's very passionate!

Bob's got a freakin sweet R. Some trick stuff on that bike!

Derrick Adams as usual was ruling the Quad classes! I ran 2 quad classes with him just to get seat time and I can tell you its just amazing watching him work the track. WE ALL WANT TO SEE HIM BACK ON A TRIKE!

I know I'm missing some people here but I just can't say enough about how awesome this group is. AND everyone is getting so freak'n fast!

Keister I ran Trike, Senior Quad, and Extra Quad mainly to get the seat time. I drove out there to ride and ride I did!
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 11-02-2009 at 11:29 AM.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    Who is your mechanic? You seriously need to fire that guy!!!

What classes did Lou run?
    Lou ran the first race (30+ quad I beleive), 6th race (trikes) and 8th race (extra quad). Iwas was cold out but I don't think I seen him not sweating the whole day. What a trooper. Iron man Louis.

--
    Oh my lord that is freak'n nuts. I shot drink out through my nose. Thanks Rick!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    haha that is now my new screen saver!

well done boys and girls!

See yall at the INDOORS!!!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thanks for the info, looking forward to the vids..
    Good job, all of you!
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    In 2nd moto, Carl and Bill were out of sight for us. I saw so much carnage I thought Jr was in the lead because I didnt know who was left up front. Bill was ahead of Carl in that moto, but Carl managed to make a pass somewhere. Jr, Scott, then me finished in a tight cluster for 3rd,4th, and 5th. I spent both motos in perfect helmet cam position for Jr. Scott can really ride! That bike cant be stock. If he gets a real race ride, and a little polish on the technique, and he'll easily be a front contender.

Rich's Pix is still adding photos. http://www.mxfreakspix.com/

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    (wore the helmet cam for this)
    ATCtim was right ahead of me and I came raping up the side of the jump and would have hit him, so I locked the binders and moved over. Turned out me and snake got tangled up and both rolled it like syn swimmers.

We gotta see the footage of this! By the way how is the helmet cam ?????

--
    Frist moto was a gate stall for me. I battled hard to catch up but I never got close. I did end up in a last lap battle with Bob who had slipped a chain lap 1. He dogged me about 1/2 a lap to come on at the finish with a power pass on the last turn before the finish down hill to table top checker. The 2nd moto start was much better I was back of the pack 1st corner and held what would be the outside line on turn 2...I passed a line of 2strokes to the uphill double. Thats when I was in the wrong side of the tack when Kintore had his Yardsale in some of the DEEPest ruts on the track. I ran up on Josh as he was righting the trike...Sorry buddy, I was kinda stuck in the ruts...by the time I got around the tie up I may have been in in 7th...All I knew was to put the down...I tried my hardest to gap those guys. The last lap was the 101 on how to block pass a faster rider. I held em off till the end when HorsePower rules the straights. Louis with what sounded like a soft stable of the 5Hundy...burp right by. Then Russell came by with Snake HOT on his heals....I can't tell you what a happy 40th I had, Thanks to all who made the race can't wait till next season. 10/10-11th overall

PS I just want to give props to JR...250R working out just fine great finish to a learning season. NICE 3rd place overall.

--
    Steve!!!! - Now that you mention it - Happy Birthday - I know you mentioned it before and I completely forgot!!!! DOH! anyway - that would make for an ideal birthday!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    ^^Thanks man^^ I couldn't have had that much fun without you guys! Was that atcMa and atcPa?

--
    Happy B day bud!

Rich, your cam is fine brotha. Had to run out and grab it after I wrecked!

Thanks for letting me use it, its some pretty cool footage!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    We gotta see the footage of this! By the way how is the helmet cam ?????
    The cam is fine. Didn't get any footage of the 1st moto, for some reason it shut itself off before the gate dropped. There is some of the 2nd moto, until Josh and Snake wrecked and it fell off his helmet and got covered with dirt. So there wasent hardly any footage, but the cam is fine, it had a hard weekend!! lol
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    INDOORS...you say....hummmmm...

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    INDOORS...you say....hummmmm...

I'm deffinetly in for the January race.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You guys seem like you had a blast. Hopefully Ican join you guys the up coming year. Grats to every1.
    Aint' no wayz like side wayz!!!

84 200X (SOLD)
    84 250R #17 AirCooler Current Racer
    85 250R (in progress parts needed)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //