//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My New Sled !!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!

atcrider1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

My New Sled !!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!

i finally have the sled of my dreams! just scored this 87 vmax 540, looks decent very solid, but needs a new top end. this sled just happens to have discontinued 0.25mm over wiesco pistons in it

so i have to save up $80 per piston the next size bigger and $40 per hole bored plus gaskets, so the motor is on the back burner for a while

does anyone have one of these?

heres a few pics!

Last edited by atcrider1; 11-28-2009 at 09:13 PM.

" I gotz the 8-track player mounted to my Oly, it's pretty sweet for trail side dance parties....."
    -Uller God

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Nice score dude! Mod that biatch out!!
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

atcrider1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    yeah not bad for $300

" I gotz the 8-track player mounted to my Oly, it's pretty sweet for trail side dance parties....."
    -Uller God

--

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I like that sled alot. I just gave away a 570cc(?) late eighties Exciter engine. It only had 900 miles on it. Too bad, I would've shipped it to you. I bet it would've bolted right in.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    that sucks, i cant wait to get this going i herd they're pretty fast. ive been looking for one for about 3 years now so i couldn't say no. my brothers and uncles are ragging on me about buying a "junk" sled for $300 but it has potential

-Uller God

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I hear it all the time about my 90 Indy 500. I like my old stuff though. And I'll have the nicest 1990 around! Skrew em!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    exactly, id rather beat on my older sleds than screwing up my 95 vmax 600 that i use on long rides

-Uller God

--
    it lives!!!! after about 400 bucks worth of top end work it runs.

i ended up having to mill the jug so its flush with the sleeve because the person who put it in went to far

since the sleeve was in too far and covering the ports i got it fully ported out to get some extra power

had it bored out more and used wiesco forged pistons

tomorrow ill break her in and give her a bath

more pics to come

-Uller God

--
    holy this thing is fast!!!

it needs a stiffer spring in the primary clutch

-Uller God

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //