//ArrowChat Code

Thread: E-Bay search box. How many do you have?

catfishwhisker is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

E-Bay search box. How many do you have?

In your search box on E-bay, how many different searches do you have there that are ATC/ATV related? I counted mine and there's 101. No wonder my wife say's I spend too much time on this thing!
    Still looking for an "original" TC dual plug head for a 200X!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I just counted 28 on mine and I thought I had alot, sheesh :P

--

ebay...

I have only two, and one of those is non-ATV related. "ATC" is the only one I search for very often. In fact, yesterday ATC brought up 26 pages of auctions. It took awhile, but I looked through them all.

By the way, if you were the person who won the auction for the 1985 350X rear shock yesterday, congrats. I really wanted that, but someone came in with less than a minute to go and outbid me. When I retaliated, I bid under his/her max bid, and lost.
    Joel Morris
    ------------------------------------------
    Purdue University Graduate Student
    Mechanical Engineering Technology
    1985 ATC70
    web.ics.purdue.edu/~jsmorris

--

ebay search

i am at 5 but could drop 1 or 2 that i don't hunt on anymore since i don't own that type of trike anymore.

john

catfishwhisker is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Wasn't me.
    Still looking for an "original" TC dual plug head for a 200X!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //