//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Indoors MX January 15-17.Update! Videos and media now rolling in.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltons200x View Post
    hey, is there a noise limit at this indoor track? cuz i did a test run today and set off every alarm on the street. if theres noise limits im screwed : /
    Ive never seen them check an exhaust at any track, EVER. As far as noise, you could take the exhaust competely off a 200X and it wouldnt be as loud as some of those 4 stroke quads. Id get it taken care of when you can, but dont let it stop you from coming. It wont be a problem, and there will be much louder machines there. Also ear plugs are nice when your inside there watching.

--
    I will be there with the old man in the cheering section!

See yall there! The naner is still in pieces....
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I will be with Josh and Larry in the stands. Shelly and I won't get there until about 4PM though. Save us a good seat!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Ill have my camcorder if anybody wants to volunteer for video duty.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    You guys could try adding this event (and others) to the calender now that it works. It'll display at the top of the forum index and get a lot more views that way.

--
    I added it to the calender.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Only 2 trikes showed for pratice. Eric Jensen is a MADMAN!!!!! Rumer has it he crashed on his 1st lap, ask him and he'll tell you with a smile. The TPC guys are here and are great guys. As for me I left my old shoes on and had too much grip and not enough time to change them out. The promoter said there is a trike class on Friday....Tim Sr do you know anything about this???? Will get pic's up asap

--
    i am going to go up sat..not sure when or what time but i am working to try to get down on the track to get some pictures for the site..i have a guy thats working on getting me permisson with the guy that runs it...
    I do vinyl cutting on the side...lettering, decals, and window stickers or whatever you may want to put them on....ill cut anything dont be affriad to ask
    currently have: 85 atc250sx(200xfront conv)
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

--
    I'll be there taking pictures. Should be rolling in around 4PM to be sure I catch the finals! GO TEAM BEATNER!!!!!! Hey wait a minute? Where's my BEATNERS at?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Daltons200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    well im sorry im not gonna make it guys. i was well on my way and about an hour into my trip my truck overheated and threw a main bearing. i was really excited to race again even tho i probably wouldnt be a competator. well good luck to all you guys that do get to race.
    Rides:
    1983 suzuki alt50
    1985 honda 200x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by leviblue View Post
    The promoter said there is a trike class on Friday....Tim Sr do you know anything about this???? Will get pic's up asap
    Theyll run a trike class all three dasy if there are enough there to run one, but we usually donty have the riders. As an OTC event we focus on Saturday, and promote it as thats the day we can guarantee a good size trike class, and get all the travelers there.

--
    Unofficial update from Kintore at the track. First moto, Carl First, Eric Jensen (TPC) second and Tim Sr. third. Stay tuned.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by leviblue View Post
    Only 2 trikes showed for pratice. Eric Jensen is a MADMAN!!!!! Rumer has it he crashed on his 1st lap, ask him and he'll tell you with a smile. The TPC guys are here and are great guys. As for me I left my old shoes on and had too much grip and not enough time to change them out. The promoter said there is a trike class on Friday....Tim Sr do you know anything about this???? Will get pic's up asap
    well, i did dump it in the third practice but not bad, lol. i sure hope that no pictures or video surface of my first day of practice. my first practice i could not get into my head that i was on a 3 wheeler and not a 4 wheeler... not pretty at all. i am sure Bill had second thoughts about me riding at that time. i was all over the place. if it had ben any bike other than the TPC i would have ate the dirt every lap of practice. it bailed me out of trouble more times than i could count. time to park the Quad and not even look at it again. after some practice and suspension adjustments and tire changes i managed to make a decent run.

Congratulations Carl, you done an awesome job! very clean racing.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Carl and Jensen were definately haulin ass.They both seemed to push the envelope of what the track would allow.
    I personally did not care for the track layout, but I didnt run either so I have no room to complain..LOL

I will post the Final moto vid here in about 40 minutes once it is uploaded.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I applogize for the poor video,but here it is.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //