//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Summit Indoors MX January 15-17.Update! Videos and media now rolling in.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Dude that was reckless air on that last lap Jensen I take it?? Oh man, did anyone watch the flagman in the front almost s#$% his pants and make the sign of the Holy Cross?? LOL LOL great stuff guys, the crowd really seemed to respond well and sounded very entertained....hope to make Feb. maybe race, lookin at a 350x this week..........proud of all as always!!
    i wouldn't say reckless, it may not have looked good but i was strait and in control. i would never do something to put someone in danger on purpose. i told black sheep before i went out that on the last lap i was going to double double double the back section for the win and that i would be nose high. the thing that i did not expect is that Carl done it also. the other swing arm should take care of that nose high thing.

my wife loved the flagman.
    good luck with looking at the 350X!

--
    1st I gotta say THANK YOU to Tim Sr, you put on one HECK of a show. What a learning exp!!! Def differnt than the big outdoor tracks I'm used to. Next time I'll have the fork problem and tire situation fixed but what a blast. Carl was nice seeing your backside and I mean that in a good way. MAN YOUR BAD FAST!!!!!!! Eric Jensen is one crazy guy and I like VODKA in mine! Kisser and his crew are a great bunch...plus he had the warmest trailer in the lot. Tim Jr will be one of the badest riders in a few years at "15" he's on a GREAT START..I kid Nick alot and viceversa but he jamed a weeks build into 2 days to get out there, ran his pratice laps in the Super 8 parking lot and came on strong( we have a feeling those TPC guys ratted us out for that..HAHA) Tim Sr thanks agian and I'll be asking you advice on getting things started in Jersey cause it would be great to have you guys out here sometime and return the favor. To the rest of the people I met that came to SUPPORT THE CAUSE I say Thanks and hope to see you agian........... I'm still missing a bule bic lighter, lost it in the woops, reward if found!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIVE OR VISIT NEW JERSEY AND WANNA RIDE LET ME KNOW ALL ARE WELCOME.....SOUTH JERSEY RIDING AT IT'S BEST

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Hey Levi and Nick, ill try to get a radio to listen to next time. That was the only complaint i got all nite hahaha.

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Cool I didnt even think about any tunes,the whole time in Ohio lol, but sounds good!
    Aint' no wayz like side wayz!!!

84 200X (SOLD)
    84 250R #17 AirCooler Current Racer
    85 250R (in progress parts needed)

junit is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    were do i need to go to get more info on the race in feb cause me and 4 of my friends have 350xs and we wanna race sounds fun

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by junit View Post
    were do i need to go to get more info on the race in feb cause me and 4 of my friends have 350xs and we wanna race sounds fun
    Keep your eyes peeled in this forum.There is already a thread going in here for the next Febuaury Race.
    You can also PM Tim Sr in this thread and he can help you out too.
    I will PM you some additional info as well.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Keep your eyes peeled in this forum.There is already a thread going in here for the next Febuaury Race.
    You can also PM Tim Sr in this thread and he can help you out too.
    I will PM you some additional info as well.
    Sorry, no PMs, but anyone interested in participating should shoot me an email you I can link you to detailed information concerning OTC race events.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //