//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I hope i'm lucky this month!

--

I hope i'm lucky this month!

while hunting, my mothers co-workers husband came with us. great guy. he said he knows a guy who would sell his two year old 900 sled for 4500. he didnt know what kind it was and said bombardier as a guess. I came home and searched it up. the only 900 made in 07 would be a polaris fusion! wow. dads seriously thinking about getting it. hopefully I can get my bravo and enticer sold and keep my indy. that way I have a work sled and a play sled! Im looking to get 8-900 for my enticer and around 4-500 for my bravo after I do some work on both of them. So if im lucky, I can sell two of mine for 1400, and pay 3100 for a 2007 fusion! talk about a great christmas! dad called him today but there was no answer. hopefully tommorow we can get a better word on it and what kind it is.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

--
    the polaris was the only 900 in 07. the fusion switchback and rmk. nice sleds but they vibrate like crazy and arent clutched right from the factory

--
    I would stay away from them,, Had a stack of block's jug's cranks under the bench for them....didn't seem to hold up to well, Just my .02 Cents.
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

--
    its not really worth 4500... dealers up here acually had a 2 for 1 deal on them because they werent selling. look for a xc600/700 they are dependable and have plenty of power.

--
    turns out it was an 05, and im staying away from it did you ever read up on the 05's?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //