//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: People posting excessively

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

ATTN: People posting excessively

Howdy and myself have decided that people who post more then need be (Being a post whore, posting one liners that help no one, posting to do nothing more then raise their post count) Will have their post counts reset to 0 as many times as needed If you continue to do so after your post count is reset, we have the right and will be handing out one week bans.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I with it here 100%. We had dealt with this before ( ezboard forums ) and now realize this needs to be done here. I hate having to add another rule but this one is needed badly. In the past couple of weeks it has gotten pretty bad. Today we put the brakes on the practice.

Thanks for Posting this Billy. I didn't think you was going to post it so quick. lol
    Howdy

--
    Kind of off subject, but can we do something about the stickys in this forum.. lol I gotta scroll a page before I see new posts.

--
    keep scrollin...if they take somethin off then people wont know what is going on when there is posts at the top saying something and they dont know what the original message(s) said
    1985 Honda 350X - a lot of performance stuff, everything but a cam, hope to get one soon
    1984 Honda 200ES
    198? Yamaha YT60 Tri-Zinger
    TrikeFest '04 & '07 Survivor

--
    Just a suggestion, but can you just get rid of the counts all together? I'm a member to many other forums, and only 1 other one counts posts.
    My Rides
    Yamaha 225 DR For Sale Soon
    Yamaha 200E
    Honda 110 Need parts? PM me! They're cheap!
    Trikes are fun, trikes are fast. They make everyday a pure blast!

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

--
    i got to agree with them . Why have the post count , all that matters is we all like trikes so who cares who post more

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasrider
    i got to agree with them . Why have the post count , all that matters is we all like trikes so who cares who post more

took the wordsright out of my mouth

--
    If I may ask,(bear with me, I'm not to good on the computer stuff) whats the deal with the post counts?, why would someone post 1-liners to add to there count,what does it help? Can you achieve an admin, mod level here with a certain amount of postings?
    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/index.php

88 TRX LRD,39MM pwk,Durablue+4.Nice rider
    85 250r West Coast +4,Durablue +4,Boyesen rad valve,Keihin 39mm,Rad double row carrier
    86 250R west coast +4,Durablue+4,Maier plasitcs, Keihin, Boyesen,Wiseco big bore kit
    85 350x-all new everthing,trailer queen,all OEM-NOT FOR SALE!!
    4-FL400R HONDA PILOTS.See my section on the page!
    2-85 T-3 Tecates all the bells and whistles
    85 T-3 project trike in works

--
    see how under your name it says New To The Board? Well after so many post counts it will change. Then once you achieve the number of posts again your title will change again. That is the only purpose.
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Yes, and some people are under the false idea that the more posts you have, the more knowledgable you are.

--
    I been wasting my time all along and you dont think Im smarter Billy?? MANNNN!!! I thought it worked that way.

--
    +1...opps thats too short so yah I totally agree. Peace out y'all! lol
    My Feedback 85 TECATE 500 08 Honda 450R

--
    I took my Sticky about the ATV pictures and book project down. That should help a little.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    Hey wickedfinger-I live about 1 1/2 hrs away from you by Somerville off Interstate 287, is that a NJ plate on that quad by chance, are they issuing them now for quads?PM ME, MABYE we can ride sometime in the future!!Thanks for the posting info, I didnt relize it makes you smarter-if I did I would have tryed it years ago when I had a brain!!!!LOL.
    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/index.php

88 TRX LRD,39MM pwk,Durablue+4.Nice rider
    85 250r West Coast +4,Durablue +4,Boyesen rad valve,Keihin 39mm,Rad double row carrier
    86 250R west coast +4,Durablue+4,Maier plasitcs, Keihin, Boyesen,Wiseco big bore kit
    85 350x-all new everthing,trailer queen,all OEM-NOT FOR SALE!!
    4-FL400R HONDA PILOTS.See my section on the page!
    2-85 T-3 Tecates all the bells and whistles
    85 T-3 project trike in works

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //