//ArrowChat Code

Thread: new sled 03 SKi Doo REV 600 HO

posty2100 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

new sled 03 SKi Doo REV 600 HO

hey guys i picked this up today, this thing is badass, ill get some large pics these are just the craiglist pictures

2003 Ski Doo Rev 600HO
    MBRP can
    144 studs
    beaver tail delete kit

this is a real upgrade from my 94 Yamaha vmax 500

--
    yea that's an upgrade and them some, them 600's run Good.
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

--

posty2100 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thanks guys i got to test it out last night with the little snow we had....man this thing rips and its loud with the MBRP can.....neighbors are going to love me

--
    That thing is sweet how much did you give for it?

Rob

--
    Nice sled...I like the monster graphics, even has green picks
    TRIKES:
    1985 Yamaha YTM 225 DR Special Edition

Dirt Bikes:
    2006 Honda CRF 250R

SLEDS:
    2001 Ski Doo MXZ 600
    1997 Ski Doo MXZ 583

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rdlsz24 View Post
    That thing is sweet how much did you give for it?

Rob
    $2500 with 2800 miles on it, im just 21 and cant afford anything more expensive and this but i think i got a good deal, sleds runs good, today i took it to the local ski doo dealer to have it all serviced, i want everything to be good so when snow here i can just get on and go and not worry about anything

ill get better pics when i get it back this week

--
    thats an awesome deal for 2500, i wish there were more like that around here !
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

--
    Nice sled and good power. Just a little info to keep in mind.. These 2003-2005 600 were known for piston ring failure at about 5000 miles on the motor. They were a single ring piston which ski doo used to get good compression as twin rings ,yet be able to rev up quicker do to less resistence in the cylinder. I've done three of these motors since last year and I talked to 2 different dealers and they told me that ski doo has an up grade ring set that are made of better quality to last longer..They changed these over in 2006 and up. Just keep an eye on the compression .

--
    yes i know all about this, my compression is low now (120-125psi) and is getting new rings beginning of next year and all done up. Ive been looking into putting a longer cooler in it too. I didnt have a overheating problem all year until the end of the season when the trails were all packed and froze up really good after it had thawed and refroze. It was cold enough but no snow was kicking up because it was so frozen. So im debating on putting in a bigger cooler, running it as is and only in good conditions, or sell and upgrade.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //