//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Enticer is running strange....

--

Enticer is running strange....

well its a cold day and I fire up the old enticer. let warm up for a long time and will not idle. manage to get the thing moving and ride it around. will bog at WOT. ill shut it off, turn it on again and it still runs this same way. when I get some speed up and then brake, when i let go of the brake I hear this whirling sound coming from the clutch side of the motor. I shut her off one more time and she fires up perfectly. Idles smooth at 3000, goes fast and has no problem bogging. the rest of the day the beast will run perfect. mind you she has ben like this ever since I got her. what kind of problem do you think i have?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

1984ATC200S is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    does it have oil injection? or are u premixing? id say either rich mix, or your clutch side crank seal is going out, how do the plugs look are they the same or different? im not fermiler enough with Yamaha clutch's to even guess at what could be worn/broke in it.
    1984 200s
    1984 big red
    1980 Kawasaki Invader 340 liquid
    1993 GMC sierra, 4.3L automatic
    1990 Chev Scottsdale -parts
    1989 Chev wrangler 4.3L 5 speed- parts
    Chevs are for parts GMC's are for driving

--
    Blog Entries
    low speed jet clogged.. make shure your clutch buttons are greased up on the clutch. check the belt?

--
    next warm day ill check all that out. thanks guys!
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //