//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 85R 3 years and still going

--
    That is clean man. Very nice machine. Can't wait to see the final product.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    One, Can't believe i missed this build! Two, we know a few people in common and your in my back yard in CT. amazing we have not met yet! I really need to get you up to the Smith's house in NH. I go up there almost every other weekend in the summer. in the winter Grant is impossible to find off of his snowmobile! lol This is a top notch build and have the same plan for at least one of my Z's
    Ps that is one sweet ass hub/anti fade nut
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--

Back at it again

Race season is over and making time to finish the build. I had a bad experience with anodize so I ended up powder coating the trippled and fork tubes. I got the seat back and was amazed what my buddy Billy at QuadTech did for me. The rear suspension is finished up and working on the carrier and axle. Tripples are on and forks are laid out to be assembled I would have had them done but found a bent tube luckily I had a set on the shelf. Next pics it should be on it wheels and working on getting the carb and air box in.
    Till next time Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trike 002.jpg   trike 001.jpg   trike 003.jpg   trike 004.jpg   trike 005.jpg  

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Man this thing is looking SICK! Nice work everywhere.

xrider is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Liking it! Are those Nasa Fork adjusters in the one pic?

--
    Im liking the raised back of the seat, as well as everything else! Any plans on taking this to TF next year and showing it off?
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    beautiful bike! I love the candy apple red...

--
    Yes they are NASA fork adjusters . No I don't think ill make TF I'm thinking of selling it onces its done.I want to get going on my Cagiva cause I'm not getting any younger. Thanks for all the complements!

--

Getting close !

Spent some time in the shop this weekend and got some good time on the build. Front end is done and brake calipers are assy. I ordered a set of DC plastics tank shrouds that will be in next week and then I can start on the graphics kit. Got the rims back from powder coating and mounted up. I had to settle for the stock front rim for now seeing I still am waiting for my DWT 10 inch. It is coming along nice my goal is the first week of Jan so I can display it at our NEATV race banquet. Keep you up to date Thanks for looking, Glenn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trike pics 11-11 002.jpg   trike pics 11-11 004.jpg   trike pics 11-11 003.jpg   trike pics 11-11 001.jpg   trike2 001.jpg   trike2 002.jpg  

trike2 003.jpg  
    Last edited by atv innovations; 11-21-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Looking great!

--
    That step seat is awesome! How do you get the wheeler off the cart when you're all done?

--
    I love how the raised part of the seat follows the downward angle of the fronts of the rear fenders

--
    Build it once, build it right and it will last. Nice work, enjoy!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Amazing Build! Take your time, you can't rush perfection!

--
    I have 10 inch front wheel if your still needing one. Its not a DWT wheel its one of the batches i had custom made..... You dont have to grind your hub, just clearance the caliper just a little.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //