//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cagiva in WI

--
    you have had 8 hours of sleep now. Time to get up and post a bunch of close ups!!! LOL

I must have checked this thread 1000 times this weekend. I cant wait for the pics.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    That is quite a story. It also what makes that trike worth more in sentimantal value than it will ever actually be worth realistically. How did you ever find out it was the same trike? Did you find this out before you went and got it or after you picked it up? Did you guys ever beat the other dude with a ball bat? LOL
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

cox is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    this is a really cool thread. waiting to here more about this....
    R.I.P. Yamahondaman
    Still practicing my NoobiX cube, take it easy on me...
    1982 Yamaha YT175J ( Not much left but the 's)
    1982 Yamaha YT175J
    1983 Yamaha YT125K + 175J =
    1984 ATC 200ES BR - running again - Camchain noise holding me back....
    1984 ATC70 -SOLD-

--
    He has all the paperwork on just about everything they built. so all he needed was the VIN and he knew the complete history.

ANDY, WAKE UP AND TAKE SOME PICS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    lol. Ok, I'm awake. I didn't have a chance to get any pics today. I'll try to get some pics after work tomorrow. This is actually my 3rd Cagiva trike. I've been waiting for warmer weather to pull everything out to take some pics to post. I now have 3 200cc trikes, 2 parts bikes, 125cc bike and a misc parts.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    That is quite a story. It also what makes that trike worth more in sentimantal value than it will ever actually be worth realistically. How did you ever find out it was the same trike? Did you find this out before you went and got it or after you picked it up? Did you guys ever beat the other dude with a ball bat? LOL
    We didn't know until i got it back home to look up the vin numbers. We had a feeling it was. Two of our three sponsored racers were in WI. The other was Boyd Calvert and he returned his trike.

A beat down never took place but we wanted to.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDickII View Post
    lol. Ok, I'm awake. I didn't have a chance to get any pics today. I'll try to get some pics after work tomorrow. This is actually my 3rd Cagiva trike. I've been waiting for warmer weather to pull everything out to take some pics to post. I now have 3 200cc trikes, 2 parts bikes, 125cc bike and a misc parts.
    Well, since you're going to take some pics....how about some pics of the whole stash....
    Also, thanks to another craigslist post on here, I was able to pick this up to use to restore mine...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDickII View Post
    We didn't know until i got it back home to look up the vin numbers. We had a feeling it was. Two of our three sponsored racers were in WI. The other was Boyd Calvert and he returned his trike.

A beat down never took place but we wanted to.
    Too funny....... Boyd Calvert lived in my home town for many years. His folks and siblings still do. He was a big deal back then. '91 & '92 Open Pro Am champ on his Suzuki LT 500 powered TRX 250R. He was featured in the ATV magazines a bunch. Still see him around now and then at the ice races. Pretty good guy!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    Well, since you're going to take some pics....how about some pics of the whole stash....
    Also, thanks to another craigslist post on here, I was able to pick this up to use to restore mine...
    That's a nice looking WMX. Was it in KY? I'm sure you were able to use quite a few parts.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Too funny....... Boyd Calvert lived in my home town for many years. His folks and siblings still do. He was a big deal back then. '91 & '92 Open Pro Am champ on his Suzuki LT 500 powered TRX 250R. He was featured in the ATV magazines a bunch. Still see him around now and then at the ice races. Pretty good guy!
    My Dad always had very nice things to say about Boyd. He's a standup guy. Back in the day he had a very nice '72 SS Chevelle convertible that he was selling for $1800. I was 16 and wanted that car so bad. Boyd was going to trade it for a Tricky Dick's a Cagiva four-wheeler when we got one done. We closed the doors before that was done. My dream was crushed.

--
    Ok. Here are some pics of the WI Cagiva and some others I've found.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Awesome pics for sure! Looks like another victim of a Tiajuana chrome job unfortunately. Glad it's back where it belongs.
    ADMIRIN' BOOBS AND BLASTIN' NEWBS

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Thats a crazy story about how you guys ended back up with the bike, what were the chances that 25 years later it'd end up forsale and you guys would be able to go get it? Garage picks are cool as heck, you and dad gonna try rebuild/restore them?

--
    Wow!!!! Love the pics.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Andy, can i come hang out in your garage for a weekend?

1981 Wife ( Project)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //