//ArrowChat Code
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    hey there Im a new member from Saint John New Brunswick Canada. Proud new owner if a 1984 Kawasaki Prairie 250. never seen one in my life and in a world full of bigreds its pretty rare here. Just lookin for as much info as i can- its got no fire and the fuel pumps not pumpin. hope to snap some pics and be riding by spring. Hi All!

--
    hey dave cheers from Canada. I also just bought the same jem of a bike as you, mine is a work in progress with wiring issues and fuel pump issues.You were the first guy with the same bike as me so I had to say hi.When i get some pics ill send u some. Take care EH.... haha

--
    Hello everyone, my name's Fred. I'm a retired Sergeant First Class from the US Army. I've been riding motorcycles, since I was 5 years old. I bought a 1982 Honda ATC 185S as a mid-life crisis, partly to restore something that was in sorry, broken condition like me, and partly to relive my youth. My son will probably end up getting the trike, since he's 13 and loves to ride. As of now, I've taken it completely apart, sanded and repainted the frame and the rear plastic (still missing the front fender); I've taken the engine completely apart, degreased it and will order new bearings, seals and gaskets for it and put it back together. The rear sprocket and chain need to be replaced too, as do the tires.....it was a basket case, but I enjoy fixing things that others wouldn't give a second glance. I look forward to asking many questions that the manual can't answer.

--
    Hi People,

I'm new 3 wheelers (and posting to threads) so this could be messed up!? Live in Michigan and actually like the cold and snow which puts me in a minority I think. Just got my '84 Honda 200s at the very end of winter and have only ridden three times so far. Purchased it for something to ride mainly in winter while ice fishing, and exploring some of the local lakes and trails. Now I should have plenty of time to clean her up, and ride some dry land trails. First searched ebay and craigslist, but then actually got a tip from a customer who "had a friend" that had a 3 wheeler who might want to sell. I think I got lucky with this one. Anyway, I somehow stumbled into this site, and signed up to learn more about the machines from people with experience - Thanks!

--
    Hi All just registered on the site,my name is Nolan aka brewy from Liverpool in England, owned a 85 tri z yellow when i was younger best days of my life for off roading,just about to buy a 85.5 red tri z 6 speed,mid life crisis i think!.

--
    Hey Nolan,
    I'm the newb that registered just before you. Those tri z's are very cool - I looked at one this winter and almost bought. Got some bad vibes from the seller, and instead got the '84 honda 200s that I'm now riding. Now I can enjoy my mid-life crisis!

--
    Hey ice man,
    yes i had an 85 tri z when i was 16 yellow,its a funny thing harking back to the feelings you had when you were younger i think the term freedom applies.

I have been restoring Yamaha fs1e mopeds for the last few years, this is what i had when i could legally ride on the road in uk at 16,they have been going crazy for the last few years, lots of people buying them for that very reason, mid life crisis,got bored now, english roads at night with a 6 volt lighting system at 45-50mph not really good for the health so im off road again,love the ATC they seem to go for good money,pretty much bullet proof engine wise enjoy

--

hey guys im a noob

hey like i said im new here but im trying to restore a 1982 honda 185s and for anyone thats interested i have a 1985 kawasaki 160 for sale that does need fixed. I know its missing the c.d.i and probly a few other parts but it does have good compression, and the plastic is in excellent condition

--
    welcome fellow MO rider! you dont have ability to post in the rides and events section probably but I think you can still browse it? anyways there is a st joe ride coming up april 27th, lots of people coming from all around for it. we are reserving camp sites today hopefully! welcome, now go make an 'intro thread' with that info! and a pic of your machine
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    what exactly have you done to it so far/ ive had a 185s for almost 2 years now, i swapped my original wheeler for another one of the same year 82 but my old 1 always had something that needed fixed, once ik what you've done to it ill tlk to a guy ik thats been workin on them since he was 9 or 10 years old and between the two of us i should be able to tell you what needs done

--
    hey guys names john, I live in Ontario. just joined the site and love it already. still learning the ins and outs here but when I getter figured out I will post pics of my trikes and my current build.

--
    Jack from Long Island New York where there is no place to ride my trike legally!
    Going to restore this bike that i have owned since 89 and it has been sitting in my shed since 1999.

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

You got me into 3ww

I have been a member of 3wo for a few years and well aquainted with many of you from that website. I wanted to say that I enjoy my 3 Wheelers and have for any years. I have always ridden them on trails but have been mainly racing them for many years. In the last couple of years I have been racing on Coke Syrup on Concrete here in Des Moines, Iowa. As I am getting a little older I have been wanting to do some of the events that others have been doing with their 3 wheelers. I have always gone somewhere and come home the same day until the oldman 3 wheeler ride I was invited to in Topeka Ks , by my friends Rad Randy, Fast eddy and Mike Cook . What a Blast! I had no idea what I have been missing out on. So this year I decided to participate in some of the other events that are enjoyed by People Here at 3ww and others at 3wo. I bought my wife a 1985 250 Sx about a month ago and with a little guidance from FlyingW (Thanks Jim) I installed a 350X front on it. I also aquired a small enclosed trailer to haul the 3 Wheelers in and a couple weeks ago the wife and I attended The Midwest Rampage in Waynoka, Oklahoma at the Little Sahara sand dunes. What a HOOT. We will be going back! Met Kieth Salyer from this Website Good people he is! Met a lot of really good people at that event. I thought it appropriate to Join this Website as we are planning upcoming event that are sponsored here. TRIKE FEST is in our sites and we are just starting to make plans for that run. Any suggestions will be helpful as the suggestions for Rampage were a plus ! We are looking at Ashtubula in July and 2 events in September and hope to meet all of you fine people at these events. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of 3 Wheeler World!

--
    Hi, I'm new here, I'm from Quebec, I own a 86 tri-z and really enjoy that bike it needs alot of tlc but I'm working on it. I really like this site, alot of trike info & people.
    Not sure how everything works here yet looking forward to sharing questions/answers/pics.

--
    new owner of a KLT 200 Duckster Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duckster KLT 200 1983 001.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	169833 I had quads sold them off now geting back to riding Live in the state of Nevada out the back gate ride any direction for a 100 miles

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //