//ArrowChat Code
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hello I'm new here and it's been many years since I have been on any forums, I don't even own a computer anymore. I have a few questions for the admins. Can I get me thread re titled and moved ? And why can't I post in the quad forum ? Thanks in advance.

--
    Hello everyone...I'm Joe, recently my neighbor was making room in his shop to park his Polaris SXS and offered me an old 1980 (I think) Honda ATC 110 and 1985 Honda ATC 70. I happily accepted thinking it would give my 7 yr old son and I something to restore together. The 70 only needed a quick going over and my son was riding and loving every minute of it. Of course we restricted the throttle setting and only let him ride around in first gear. It's wonderful seeing the joy on a kids face when they are introduced to something as cool as his very own motorized vehicle. He said its way cooler than the little electric jeep he had outgrown. As for the 110, it need tires and a carburetor. While searching online I came across multiple links to threads from this forum. I decided to join in hopes of meeting new people and having some of my questions answered. So, I'd like to say hello to all and thanks in advance for any and all future help and advice.

--
    Welcome aboard Joe. So many of us here got a a start with atc, atv, dirt bikes from our parents/family and you are our latest addition.
    Welcome, john

--
    Hey yall just bought my first trike a week ago and found this forum and figured it might be helpful considering shes a fixer upper. Plastic is all beat to hell and I have to rewire the whole thing. runs like a beauty though especially now that I switched out the front tire that was messed up for a good one and im buying two new rear tires. By the way has anyone used carlise strykers on a trike and how do they perform? And I supose I should say that I bought an 85 big red 250es for $500 with lots of parts.

--
    Can't wait to get to know everyone!

--
    Hello from Upstate New York, I've been in the 3 wheeler, 4 wheeler, snowmobile, and Motorcycle industry most of my life. Besides my regular job I have a shop where I repair all of the pre mentioned vehicles.
    currently working on a an 86 250 es and looking for possible troubleshooting videos on a no spark condition.

--
    Welcome ...... if everything looks good with the electrical the common issue with those is the CDI to go bad .

Quote Originally Posted by shadow5577 View Post
    Hello from Upstate New York, I've been in the 3 wheeler, 4 wheeler, snowmobile, and Motorcycle industry most of my life. Besides my regular job I have a shop where I repair all of the pre mentioned vehicles.
    currently working on a an 86 250 es and looking for possible troubleshooting videos on a no spark condition.
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Hey, my name is Mark. I am new to forum and recently was given a 1984 Honda 125m. I have never owned an atv/atc. I have gotten it to start but it sounds like hell. Electric start is not working and someone removed pull cord. I am hoping forum members can drop some knowledge on me and I can return honda to original condition.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Markjenk View Post
    Hey, my name is Mark. I am new to forum and recently was given a 1984 Honda 125m. I have never owned an atv/atc. I have gotten it to start but it sounds like hell. Electric start is not working and someone removed pull cord. I am hoping forum members can drop some knowledge on me and I can return honda to original condition.
    Welcome! Any questions you may have concerning your new purchase can be addressed by several knowledgeable members here. Again, welcome to the forums and have fun!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Hello my name is Scott, new to the forum. Just picked up a ‘85 200x. Had one as a teenager and decided to find one to restore or redo. Needs a little tlc. Runs good, clutch is slipping though. Just ordered a rebuild kit for it. Hopefully not too much of a pain to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by scottta1 View Post
    Hello my name is Scott, new to the forum. Just picked up a ‘85 200x. Had one as a teenager and decided to find one to restore or redo. Needs a little tlc. Runs good, clutch is slipping though. Just ordered a rebuild kit for it. Hopefully not too much of a pain to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome! You are in the right place.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Hi bro’s new member from Louisiana thanks for having me aboard

--
    I never had a mullet but did have a Mohawk in the 80's.

--
    Hey, all. First time posting and this looked like the right place. I just bought 2 ATC 200Es that I am tinkering with. This place looks like where all the know-how lives on these things. Looking forward to learning!

--
    Greetings from Tulsa Oklahoma, Im new to 3 wheelers but have always wanted one since seeing some in a movie when I was a kid. I ride a 400EX and enjoy the outdoors. I am curious to know where to look for parts and get this new to me 82 110 cleaned up and reliable.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //