//ArrowChat Code
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Taking the oil pump off is the hardist part of changing the cluch it has the same tip of nut as the cluches but ther is no rome to hit it im shor somplas u can find a tole to fit it wat i dun was mad one out of an old sokit

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

--

Im new.

Hello everyone. Im David. I recently picked up a project 84 200x. Ive got it all torn down and am working on getting everything cleaned up. It was well used(abused) by previous owners, but im gonna do my best to bring it back to a nice piece of three wheeled machinery.

--
    i’m new here , quick question, when assembling top end on 200x motor should i use sealant on the cylinder base gasket? and what kind?. i was planning to spray both sides of the head gasket with copper sealant.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by red_dog90 View Post
    i’m new here , quick question, when assembling top end on 200x motor should i use sealant on the cylinder base gasket? and what kind?. i was planning to spray both sides of the head gasket with copper sealant.
    Yes. I started using Three Bond recently and I like it

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    thank you, i will pick some up

--
    does anybody have a good source for yt175 parts? clutch problems...

--
    Just joined about ten minutes ago. Loving what I seen this far. I was googling some "how to stuff" on my new (recent) purchase of a 1985 Honda atc70. And somehow I stumbled in chere. I have admit, this is the first trike I have ever owned. Rode it once when I bought it, now it's in my blood..lol. don't really know which direction I want to take, I see a lot of people doing a Lifan125 motor swap, some cutting the rear end off to make a fatcat, or fat-kitty depending on what model/size they have. I think I might do slight mods, not anything too drastic. But I'm open for anything. I don't want to do mach10, but also don't want Granny passing me on her Hover-round either. There isn't that many riders (trikes that is near me), a guy I work with has a Grom, and of course there are the neighborhood kids on their mopeds. But long story short, y'all are gonna be seeing a lot of my tear down/rebuild on this here beautiful. And also thanks in advance for any advice/and info in the recent future.

--
    Hey everyone, just picked up an 84 250r from my boss yesterday, I bought it without ever riding one so I took it out for a few mins and I was pleasantly surprised with its quickness! I its a great machine!

--
    Gday all.

Recently purchased a 78 Atc70 as a resto project to give to my lad. Ill post up a thread of the overhaul as it happens and i get time. Cheers
    -Adrian

--
    Just joined the forum tonight and having a hard time finding a way to start a new thread over in Trikesylvania... help a brother out and explain to me what I’m missing...

--
    Hello, guys and gals, new member, but not new to ATC's. Been riding them for atleast 30 years. Owned 1983 atc 185s, atc 200e, and still own my 1985 atc200x along with a few quads. I am a red rider owning mostly hondas over the years, and a red polaris. I am currently rebuidling and restoring my highly modified 1985 200x, and look forward to sharing Information and love for the ATC's.

--
    Hey yall this is awesome I have a Manco 308 and I was wondering if anybody had info on them

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby barney View Post
    Hey yall this is awesome I have a Manco 308 and I was wondering if anybody had info on them
    Yes, people on the site are familiar. You can search for existing threads to research or start your own with your own questions.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Hey yall. New member here. I've had 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, and motorcycles all my life. I recently purchased a 1984 Honda ATC250R, or that is what the sticker says. I am planning on getting this thing running perfect then breaking it down and restoring it. It is running pretty good now but needs a few things. I got the vin off the frame and I got the number off the motor. I want to check out the vin number to see/confirm exactly what I got. I have seen several different posts on here talking about places to check the vin. Most of the links that I have found turn out to be bad links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbillhickox View Post
    Hey yall. New member here. I've had 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, and motorcycles all my life. I recently purchased a 1984 Honda ATC250R, or that is what the sticker says. I am planning on getting this thing running perfect then breaking it down and restoring it. It is running pretty good now but needs a few things. I got the vin off the frame and I got the number off the motor. I want to check out the vin number to see/confirm exactly what I got. I have seen several different posts on here talking about places to check the vin. Most of the links that I have found turn out to be bad links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    https://atcvin.webs.com/ hope this will help decode your honda http://www.3wheelerworld.com/oldsite/spexhome.shtml

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //