//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hello everyone. My name's Justin & I'm still looking around for a three wheeler... or two.. or three. LOL I already have an addiction to buying cars, so let's see if I can drive the wife crazy with a new hobby. I'm really looking forward to yall's input on questions I might have & hope someday to be a help to others on here.

--

--

Brand new here

Hello everyone, brand new member from Port Vincent Louisiana. This is a great board from what i have seen, finally decided to join the fun.

--

--
    hi all im new here and was trying to figure out how to post pics heeelllppp ! im computer illiterate ive got a manco quester that im selling on e-bay so that i can buy a 660 raptor and was trying to post pics of both in the avatar when i figure that part out that is thanks eddies28up

--

--
    yea did that once, im godgreenbandit on my golf site

--
    hey everyone, new to the site. just got an 85 big red 250. haven't ridden in years, didn't realize how much i'd missed it. was just looking around for some tips and suggestions as well as some crazy pics. found the pics everywhere here. if anyone has any tips or suggestions to get more power out of the bike i'm all ears. anyway i'm in the muskokas in ontario (hour and a half from toronto) and can't ride enough. site looks great and muddin season is around the corner so i hope to see some new crazy pics.

--

--
    WHATTTTTTTTTTT up The name is Jeremy ran across this site while looking for tech advice about a 83 suzuki alt125 that i am currently bring to life never owned a trike but my brother had one so i used to ride his every chance i got. But enough BABBLING look foward to chating with alot of people i really want to make MY FIRST TRIKE A HEAD TURNER
    The COUNTRY BOY!

--
    hello everyone. i'm a trike fanatic from north of the border. I grew up riding an ATC185 and moved up to a 200. eventually ended up with the 200 engine in the rigid 185 frame. stupid, yes, but i crossed a small lake with it once. anyhow, i've been off three wheels for too long and i'm looking to buy a 250R or 350x. even a 200x would do in a pinch. if anyone knows of one for sale in the vicinity of BC or even washington, let me know

--

--
    hello my name is jason r and a new member here but not to 3 wheeling. my roots go back to 1984 when i was 10 years old i got my first trike- a honda atc 110. a year later a brand new atc 200s. then in 1987 i got my 1st quad a 1986 suzuki quadsport. by 1989 i got my drivers license and sold my toys to get a mustang. ten years later i finally came back around and got a 1986 fourtrax 250r which i had the motor worked new handle bars new seat cover and pipe and when i smoked my buddies 350 banshee in a race i got hooked again. that is until my 1st son was born and in 2002 i sold it for a down payment on a vehicle for the family. anyway just last year i found myself getting near my mid life crisis( am 37 years young now ) and got a 1984 200x with a blown bottom end off a buddy of mine for 150 bucks. bike has been in his garage under a tarp since 1996. well i got a motor for it ran it and since i havent ridden a trike in nearly 20 years it felt like i never left. man if anything makes me feel like 16 again its going out blasting away on my x. my x is currently in the shop getting some trans and swingarm work done so i will post it up when i get it back. i have every dirt wheels mag from 1984 to 1988 including a few 3wheeling mags as well. i had subscriptions back then and stored all of them in my parents attic and just recently dug them out. anyway its great to see this site about 3 wheeling and happy to be aboard. long live the trikes ! peace......

--

--
    Hi all. New member here. I'm from Greene Maine. Hard workin, tax payin, huntin, fishin, married, somewhat normal. I joined because I miss three wheelin. Started out with an atc 70...went to a 125m...250sx and then a 200x. now I don't have any of them but I'm lookin. Hard to find a decent 200x up here. hard to find any decent 3 wheeler up here actually. Well, hopefully I'll find one soon. Look forward to talkin with ya. Todd

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //