//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hey everybody, i'm here for help, i dont want to pay someone for something i can do myself, so i come to graze on everybody's knowledge. I've been looking for a Clymer Honda ATC185 and 200, 1980-1986 any help?? i want to start by reading it and seeing if i can fix my 185, the big red runs like a champ and always has, thats why i don't know how to work on it any help is GREATLY

--
    hey every one , here for some help, i dont want anyone to fix my machine and will try not to ask till ive tried to figure it out on my own, I suck with computers and am looking for a Clymer Honda ATC185 and 200, 1980-1986 manual free online some where, point me there and i will read read read!! i have a 82 200e and a 82 185 something, looked up the numbers and didnt come up. not sure why when the big red did. any help would be great and i look forward to getting to know some of you!! thanks

--
    see i suck so bad i posted that twice sorry

ATC-RYDA is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    should be able to find them on ebay ... if not there then just try searching google for " clymer manual atc185 " im sure you will be able to come up with something there
    MY BABY RIGHT HERE !!! LOL

86 200x
    86 250r 265cc kit
    86 225dr
    85 250r nice rider
    85 tecate
    85 atc 70
    83 250R bone stock
    88 cr 125
    84 klt 110
    99 yz 125 1st race bike
    02 ktm 125sx 2nd race bike

--
    my name is Archie. I have a 85 trx 200sx. I joined this site to make friends and try to figure out what to do with this bike. don't have much in it but would like to make it faster. its just the idea me being different. just got rid of a 400 scrambler but it wasn't much fun. had a lot done to It but didn't like the automatic . plan on extenting it and cam and maybe piston. any help would be great . thanks

--
    dude I am new at this site but you shouldn't have any problems. those are easy. with a little help you will be on your way. you can get loads of parts for those. take it easy and if I can help I will but like I said I am new to this site. have had r's, x's, and banshee's . but have to say the 83 r with the 480 elsanore was funniest.

--
    FNG !!!!. Hey there. New to 3WW. My name is Jason. From Seattle WA. I have had bikes all my life, but my very first was a 1985 atc 70. Now I am 28 and thought it would be cool to buy one. So i bought one about a month ago and have done some looks uprades. Plastics, seat cover , wheels tires ect =. Now I have just ordered the Lifan 120 cc from DRATV and joined this forum to hopefully get some much needed help along the way. So please kick out any good info you have for me. Once I figure out were and how to start a thread, I will throw some pics up of the progress. So please fire away with feedback. Thanks.

--
    Hey, my name is Andrew. I've never joined a forum before so I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. I found this site trying to find a website that could help me with my trike problem's and from what I've seen so far I think this is the perfect place. I have an 81' 185s that won't stay running. This started happening after I got a newer piston and head put on. I'm thinking either the timing or the carb but am not quite sure. The other is a 200 yamaha that I haven't picked up yet. As far as I know all it needs is a gasket and a clutch. Any help would be cool. Thanks

--
    Hi guys my name is matt and i recently picked up my first trike a yamaha ytm 200 which barely runs but im working on fixing it up.

--
    Hey, just checking in, great site. I came across a raggedy ATC-125M about 4 months ago, wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it but started building it back up when I found this site. I got a couple pics in my album. Started off as a basket case ATC-125M, most of the wiring gone, no plastic, bad tires. Wife could have killed me when I brought it home. But now, after adding 30% of parts from a old TRX125, custom wiring and some tubes, it's a rideable machine. I'm calling it XTRACT-125M. I'll be asking some questions as I go along.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 092.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	108915Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 090.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	251.1 KB 
ID:	108916i cannot figure out how to talk on here but i need help and information on 81 84 250rs
    heres a pic of mine

--
    Hello. My name is Shea. I'm an accomplished rider and have owned and ridden dirtbikes(Motocross and Enduro), ATC's and Quads since I was about ten. I live in Big Sky Country(Montana). I love to ride in Montana's Majestic natural beauty and take pictures. My current active machine is a Yamaha Grizzly 550 4X4 EPS. I am starting the project of restoring my 1984 ATC200X, of wich is pictured in my profile pic. It has been in boxes for about twenty-four years and not all of it in the same place at the same time.

I'm 100% disabled Gulf War Era veteran with PTSD. I was a medic in the Army with the 67th CSH in Germany post operations Desert Storm and until 1994. I was in the Army about ten years active and Army NG/Res about five years(this includes two years Navy Reserve also). I have worked for the Federal Govt. for about five years employed with the VA in the towns of Marlin and Temple Texas after discharge from the military. All total I have about twenty years Federal service.

I have some health issues and have very bad days at times. Some days I don't even get out of bed because I'm either wracked with pain or just feeling sick in general. I wont go into all that here.

I look forward to interacting with you all when I am on, and am eager to participate in conversations and discussions. I will ask advice at times also for this project of mine.

Thank you all.

Today...is a very emotional day for me.

" It is because of those who served before me that I was able to serve as well"~~James S Bobiney

Let us never forget!
    Last edited by BigSky200X; 11-11-2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added text.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSky200X View Post
    Hello. My name is Shea. I'm an accomplished rider and have owned and ridden dirtbikes(Motocross and Enduro), ATC's and Quads since I was about ten. I live in Big Sky Country(Montana). I love to ride in Montana's Majestic natural beauty and take pictures. My current active machine is a Yamaha Grizzly 550 4X4 EPS. I am starting the project of restoring my 1984 ATC200X, of wich is pictured in my profile pic. It has been in boxes for about twenty-four years and not all of it in the same place at the same time.

I'm 100% disabled Gulf War Era veteran with PTSD. I was a medic in the Army with the 67th CSH in Germany post operations Desert Storm and until 1994. I was in the Army about ten years active and Army NG/Res about five years(this includes two years Navy Reserve also). I have worked for the Federal Govt. for about five years employed with the VA in the towns of Marlin and Temple Texas after discharge from the military. All total I have about twenty years Federal service.

I have some health issues and have very bad days at times. Some days I don't even get out of bed because I'm either wracked with pain or just feeling sick in general. I wont go into all that here.

I look forward to interacting with you all when I am on, and am eager to participate in conversations and discussions. I will ask advice at times also for this project of mine.

Thank you all.

Today...is a very emotional day for me.

" It is because of those who served before me that I was able to serve as well"~~James S Bobiney

Let us never forget!
    Hey bud, welcome. There are several of us MT trikers. I have 3 200x's (ones a parts bike) and a couple of other members up here do also. There is not very many of us up here and all our other 3WW buddies are so far away that it is good to have one more member closer. If you need anything for your trike, or any help, please let me know, or maybe we can find someone close to you (where the heck are ya partner?). -Robby.
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    Hello I have been on this site for a few months.When i got my 200x I havnt found out how to start a new thread can any one help me out I have a few questions. thanks and the name is Aaron
    HONDA WITH A WING AND A PRAYER
    1984 110 project
    1984 125 parts bike
    1983 honda 200x
    19 85x2honda 200x
    1985 honda 250sx
    1985 honda 250es
    polaris p3 should be a parts bike ***gas tank wanted**

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hang&rattle View Post
    Hey bud, welcome. There are several of us MT trikers. I have 3 200x's (ones a parts bike) and a couple of other members up here do also. There is not very many of us up here and all our other 3WW buddies are so far away that it is good to have one more member closer. If you need anything for your trike, or any help, please let me know, or maybe we can find someone close to you (where the heck are ya partner?). -Robby.
    Glendive. Eastern MT. Bout 28 miles from ND.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //