//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly 200x View Post
    Hello I have been on this site for a few months.When i got my 200x I havnt found out how to start a new thread can any one help me out I have a few questions. thanks and the name is Aaron
    You can use the quick reply at the bottom. I always use reply with quote too, so people know to which comment you are replying. And if you need to add more to the reply, use the edit post button to save space so theres not a bunch of little oneliners that we have to scroll through.

Or actually, it just says reply with quote. Not quick reply, under each post. Oh, to start a new thread. At the top of the page before you go into a thread, you know the page that shows all the threads before you click on one. There is a post new thread tab at the top. ie; if you start from the forum page where it shows all the categories, and say click on Member Commencement. Once you click on it then you see at the top inside that page a post new thread tab at the top. I hope I'm making this clear enough for you.
    Last edited by BigSky200X; 11-11-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Add.

--
    ok so i started on the from page, cliked on the "new post" and that just refreshs the page? so i click on the new group messgaes and it say There are no new group messages to view.

You may search for groups that have been updated during the previous 24 hours by clicking here..

clicked on that and it went no ware. thanks forthe help but is there something Effed up with my account. sorry if anything i spelled wrong
    HONDA WITH A WING AND A PRAYER
    1984 110 project
    1984 125 parts bike
    1983 honda 200x
    19 85x2honda 200x
    1985 honda 250sx
    1985 honda 250es
    polaris p3 should be a parts bike ***gas tank wanted**

--
    ok so i started on the from page, cliked on the "new post" and that just refreshs the page? so i click on the new group messgaes and it say There are no new group messages to view.

You may search for groups that have been updated during the previous 24 hours by clicking here..

clicked on that and it went no ware. thanks forthe help but is there something Effed up with my account. sorry if anything i spelled wrong
    Hmm, no. Thats odd that it just refreshes the page. A text box should come up on the page and you should be able to type your message. I dont know then. I'm sorry. Maybe try Private messaging one of the moderators.

--
    ok thanks BigSky200x i will. do you know there account names by any changes?? that would be a real help thanks
    1984 110 project
    1984 125 parts bike
    1983 honda 200x
    19 85x2honda 200x
    1985 honda 250sx
    1985 honda 250es

--
    never mind i think i may have figured it out
    1984 110 project
    1984 125 parts bike
    1983 honda 200x
    19 85x2honda 200x
    1985 honda 250sx
    1985 honda 250es

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSky200X View Post
    Glendive. Eastern MT. Bout 28 miles from ND.
    A member here named muthey lives in Glendive, and is trying to find some folks to ride with. He was trying to get a ride together a little while ago.
    Last edited by hang&rattle; 11-11-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: I spell like a dumb-trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    never mind i think i may have figured it out
    Also try the FAQ link first maybe. Its at the top of the forum page in green letters. If no luck still the list of the moderators is in the rules section of the new members page. You have to read through the rules and scroll down a ways but theres a link to moderators there. Good luck.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hang&rattle View Post
    A member here named muthey lives in Glendive, and is trying to find some folks to ride with. He was trying to get a ride together a little while ago.
    If its the same guy, Ive met him out there at the trails. He is the one who told me about this site. If its the same guy that is.

--
    Hello my names Dave! I just bough an 85 Honda 200x that needs a little TLC,its my first trike.Was wondering if an 86 27 dg carb will fit this?Saw they had 1 on dgs site the carb for 85 was sold out.Taking apart the 24mm mixxer it was all gummed up part of the tang on the 1 side of the float snapped off.Dealer by me wants 77 bucks for the float:O.I might as well buy that dg carb for 140 if it fits.

--
    SUP from nashville tenn ,

--
    Hello, just joined this site today but i have lurked aroud here for a while. My name is Wes and I grew up riding trikes but had not owned one for a long time until I bought my daughter an atc 70 this spring. I forgot how fun these machines are and might have to get one for myself next summer. Here is a pic of her 70 fresh from the barn I dug it out of. After cleaning the carb a few times we got it running like a top and she has litteraly destroyed our yard riding it this summer!

--
    New to the site. Was at trikefest with the fullbore crew last year. Might remember me, i was the fool drinkin smirnoff gallons of keg beer during and after the award ceremonies. The only one to wear a bright orange Fullbore shirt all week(back left with both arms up in the group photo, rockin the orange). Anyway just wanted to say hi to the people who may or may not remember me. See Y'all in '11.

--
    Yep, I'm a noob. Found this site while searching parts for my 84 200M. Liking it already.

--
    I am new here to 3ww and am very excited to hopefully get some help with my 86 tecate 3 i am trying to restore it but also enhance the ride and performance if anyone out there has any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

--
    Hi everyone my name is Nate from Tulsa OK. I just bought my first bike and I'm so glad I found this site. I think I have a YTM 200 that was blue. I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys. I'm sure it will be fun.
    Nate

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //