//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    HI guys, New to the site and didnt know theyre was so many people addicted to three wheelers like i am,love them all owned a few and hope to own and play with many more,i collect,ride,fix,restore,crash,smash mud and jump them and they still never stop giving me my thrill`s. I cant wait to get some new projrcts on the go, so far ive owned a couple of honda 200`s,honda 185,yamaha 225dx shaft yamaha 200 shaft with reverse and now into the 250r`s,i just got an 83 250r that was beat up by a 15 year old pretty bad needs rear end bearings and a rear brake,also just purchased an 81 250 rolling chassis restored with brand new holeshot tires and mint plastics so im debateing on swapping out the beat 83 motor to the 81 chassis. anyways sorry for the ramble just excited..

thanks
    James

--
    hello everyone im new here. ive been ridin a long time. back in the 80s i had an atc250r then sold it when i went into the army. ive looked for one ever since, its hard up here in northern maine to find them but i just got my hands on a 86 250r atc that needs a little tlc goin to have fun fixin it up and riding it. love all the info on this site for sure. if there is anyone on here from northern maine send me a message id love to chat maybe check each others trikes and some rides this summer.

--
    Hey 3WW. I have just found the site. I have bought an 86? Big Red for about $300. Except for a few cosmetic odds and ends, the bike seems to be in good running shape. I would, however, like to pick the brains of some more knowledgable folks when I do start a quasi-restoration.

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    HEY, Love the site. I'm a old schooler ATVer.... I love them all. I've got a couple of trikes that I play with and I wanted to see who else was still out there. I'm a old racer that can't give it up. I'm from NE Ohio and I ride in Ohio, PA, and Michigan, I live about 15mins from Ashtabula and cut my teeth at Pinelake and CRA tracks in Ohio. I mostly trail ride nowadays , but I'm still a speedfreak. Glad to be here, any question feel free to ask. Been there, done that isnt outside the relm. If your not fixn it,your not riden it.

--
    newbe from bc canada. just got in to trikes recently. i was looking for an atv to leave at my cabin for the summer months, did'nt want to leave anything too attactive there. ended up with three trikes. a 110,a big red, and a 250sx. of course they all need work. so started looking for info and here i am.

--
    Hello everyone.
    I am new to this forum.
    This forum was recommended to me by a friend of mine.

I own (2) 3-wheelers.
    A 1983 Suzuki ALT 185 that I bought a few years ago for $325.
    That is a fun machine, but I am very limited to what I can do with it because it has ZERO SHOCKS.

And then last week I picked up another one.
    This time I got a 1985 Honda 200X that I paid a mere $200 for.
    Guy wanted $450 (which was still cheap), but I was able to talk him down to $200.
    When I went to check it out I couldn't get it started.
    Kicked it and kicked it and kicked it,...but nothing.
    Plus it was sitting on 2 flat tires.
    So anyways, he sold it to me for $200.

I took it home and looked at it in the light, and noticed that the kill switch was off.
    Turned it on and I was able to get it fired up!
    Rode it for about 4 hours so far.
    It still has a hard time starting, but runs good once it is running.

This machine is 1000X times better than the Suzuki without shocks.
    In fact, if I never ride the Suzuki again,...it won't bother me a bit.

Last edited by UPfreebird; 04-06-2011 at 03:43 PM.

--
    Double post.

--
    Hey, i'm not super knew to the site, but not on here for a while, but my name is Jimmy, and i got a 85 yamaha 225 dx that is my rider even though i dont got a show trike ha ha but it got it ready to go and good to go

--
    Howdy all the names Thomas I recently bought a 84 200x for $400 bucks off my uncle he said if I paid to get the engine outta the shop I could have it. So why it was in the shop it was gone through got new everything big bore kit,valves,timing chain everything you could possibly replace. Anyway I've broke the engine in and I want to know if there's a better gearing I should use I'm running the stock 12/40 and I got 22s on her but I want a little faster top end speed. Can anyone help?

--
    Ran up on this site google searching 250sx. Glad to be here!

djm0242 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hey guys I'm new here in the 3 wheeler world site. I have rescued an 83 Honda 185S from craigs list. The guy said it was a Big Red on the ad. I traded him my 7 year old pressure washer for it.

--
    Anyone familiar with 50cc yamaha tri-zingers? I need to know how much they go for price wise

--
    hi just joined and cant seem to join chat

--
    Hey guys, silly question, but are there any tee shirts around for sale with the site logo and graphics? I wouldn't mind picking up a few for the wifey and I, thanx

--
    Hey guys, names ryan. Currently working on an 84 Honda 200es(headache). I also have a couple atc 200's and a 85' honda 200x chassis for my next build if i ever get that far.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //