//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

New members, welcome!

Feel free to make a thread here in this forum and introduce yourself if you'd like. Its not a requirement, but its cool to get to know the new people! Senior members, please warmly welcome all new members posting here, try not to scare em off too much

--
    "Although we've got the occasional mullet or mohawk headed weirdo around here, we're a friendly group of people. Really."

Not only do I take offense to one of them comments, I used to have a MULLET and a MOHAWK!

Double duty aint easy man!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    WELCOME TO 3WW!!

--
    ^^^Looking Good Syko! Welcome to the newbs!
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    hey all, names tom ( if ya's couldnt already tell from my username :P ) I have a rather untidy yammi yt175 that i am slowly fixing up, bought it off a couple of young kids who thought it would be heaps of fun to continually drop the bike into gear at full revs only to smash the clutch assembly to bits . Anyhow, while trying to figure out how to fix the resulting carnage I came across this site so be prepared for some noob questions from me!! (first trike). Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Hey Tom, welcome to the site! There are actually some pretty knowledgeable YT175 people around here. I'm not real familiar with them myself, but I'm sure we can help you get it figured out.

--

85200xrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    im not really new to the site, but not many people know me here. im jim from cranston ri. as of right now i got a 85 200x with a high compression piston and a dg pipe.other then that its stock. hopefully im trading that for a 85 350x that all it needs is rear plastics and a seat. i got a 85 tri-z that im in the process of tearing down and powdercoating/polishing everything to make it look pretty

--
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site but already glad i signed up.i am a local 3 wheel nut.I have restored many honda and yamaha three wheelers,few suzuki. Ihave recently built three mini choppers using 110,185,200 honda motors they scream and sell like fire crackers.Once I get familiar with this site I will post many pics. really needing info on 1980 ATC 185 wiring sckematics for the engine.

--

--
    i just wanted to say whats up, i feel like an idiot tho i misspelled my name its spose to be imthedoner lol that and i cant figure out how to change an avitar on my account, billy helppppppppppppppp anyways whats up 3ww, its sad i cant figure out computers but i can build some sick bikes and does anyone have any front fenders for a trail buddy suzuki, my 2 year old daughters tike is fenderless lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_IMAGE_00035.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	88972  

--
    Joined a while ago but couldn't log in. Looks like I'm back! I never posted really, just reading and learning. I have had several threes and now I'm expanding. Currently down to my Yamaha 200E Shaft Reverse, sort of a hard one to find, my keeper. Maybe getting a Blue 225 tomorrow. Snows coming down pretty good right now though. Anyway, nice forum! I just registered my 200E so its legal now to use at events etc. If time allows I might drive over to the upcoming Ice Fest at Conesus Lake. Can anyone fill me in on what goes on and what its about???
    ...the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by imrhedoner View Post
    i just wanted to say whats up, i feel like an idiot tho i misspelled my name its spose to be imthedoner lol that and i cant figure out how to change an avitar on my account, billy helppppppppppppppp anyways whats up 3ww, its sad i cant figure out computers but i can build some sick bikes and does anyone have any front fenders for a trail buddy suzuki, my 2 year old daughters tike is fenderless lol
    Welcome to 3ww. Post a WTB in the classifieds here, someone may have what you need.

--
    Whats up everyone. Names Allen. I have a 85 250R that i am building peice bu piece. I had 86 with 310 kit extended axle and swingarm and sold it like a DUMB***. So now im building one that will be done the way i want. So i look forward to talking to everybody and by the way the furom looks im in the right place.

I AM TIRED OF SHOVELING SNOW. DEC 09 24" SATURDAY 28" SUPPOSE TO HAVE 18-20 BY TONIGHT

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //