//ArrowChat Code
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hello all. Had a Honda 125 when I was a kid. Never forgot how much fun we had with that thing. Needed another toy because my wife and daughter are always on my ATV(05 Rancher 400AT) so I never get to ride. Decided to look for a big red. Took along time, but found a beautiful 85 250es. I mean beautiful. Still has oem tires on it with lots of tread. Anyway, in search of info and accessories, I found 3ww. I don't know a single person that still has a 3wheeler. Maybe that will change. Also would be eternally grateful if someone could assist in helping me locate a couple of things. 1. Clutch adjustment screw cover/cap.(only thing my new baby is missing). And 2. Interested in some brush guards for it but fixing to give up on that. They seem to be all gone to heaven or something. Can't find a trace of one that isn't some post or listing from 10 years ago. I've got enough hobbies and grass to cut etc. no time or desire to learn how to make a set. I just want to keep it nice and ride it. Anyway, I'm in Huntsville AL. Greetings all. Thanks for having me and for all of the info I have already found here on 3ww.

--
    Hello All,

My name is Todd and I just signed up. I was a trike rider in the mid 80's thru early 90's but got out of it when I went to college. My first trike was an 85 Kawasaki KLT 110. It was great! Wasn't very powerful but it did have front suspension which was unparalleled for 110cc class trikes. Anyways, I got out of riding when my priorities in life switched to chasing skirts, getting married and having a kid. Now that I am in my early 40's I have the cash to explore my childhood and did some searching for the one bike that always caught my eye as a kid, the Honda 350x. After searching for a month or so I picked up a 85 350x that was in beautiful shape. It was well maintained and I have service records from the Honda dealership going back to 1986! All of the plastic has been replaced with exception to the headlight guard) and has a Clarke gas tank. Other mods include Barn Buster hand guards and a twist throttle. The only gripe I have with this bike is the kickstarter. It just doesn't like to turn over. I just don't know the trick. Some days I can kick it over in a few kicks but some times I can kick it 100 times. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? All in all, this bike screams and has tons of power. It feels great to be on a trike again and relive my youth. Hope to connect with a bunch of you guys and get back into riding!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1,019.2 KB 
ID:	230444

--
    Hi everyone! I recently bought a 1986 Honda 250R ATC at a killer price. Its in good shape, but does need a little TLC. I am a trike newbie, but am determined to restore this beast to its former glory. I live in California. The 250R was transported from North Coastal Cali (Humbolt Co.) It was exposed to the elements for several years so due to the sea salt in the air, some parts got damaged. It has great compression, it will kick over. I started to wet sand the plastics. Here's a pic of it so far. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160530_195443.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	232595

Newrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hello everyone.. I just bought a trike and couple weeks back and I'm having trouble finding out what it is I looked up the vin and it says 85 unknown which makes it hard for me to buy a new header pipe the only ones I can find anyhow are dg exhaust system I'm kind of thinking its a auto x since it has a pull start and both front and rear suspension but I'm not sure I don't know how to post pics but if anyone could help I would appreciate it... I'm new here and this is my first bike I owned but I've always like trikes so I went ahead and bought one😊

Newrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Attachment 232609 I figured it out kind of

--
    Whats up every one im monk. Ive been reading this sight for since almost the beging but just joined. Glad i finally did .my trikes now are 82 200 83 185s that is in process of being a full blown flat tracker. And a 84 200x . My brother owns 3 86 250r .and we owned a tiger 250 a few years ago never had it running bad stator no kicker .but beutifal trike .it now resides in a private collection.and the guy would never respond as to weather he got it going or just looks at it .tons of great info here. I would like to finx out if anyone knows where they race flats for quads with trikes welcome.

--
    Newrider i cant open your atachment of pic try again .is it a 250 or a 200 ? Got a rack? What size tires ? That should help us help you out.

--
    Just a quick hello from Ohio.

Still have my '83 Honda 110 ATC I bought barely used back in '85 - recently dug it out of mothballs for my sons to have a shot at. Been tucked away in the barn since mid 90's

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATC110_zpssulnvyly.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	235102

--
    They should have fun on that! Just don't brake the fenders it hard to get blue ones
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    How would I get help on my suzuki lt185? Not sure where to post or anything? Where does the voltage regulator go?

--
    Also new here and excited to participate
    Have 85 rolling cassis and 85 cr500 motor freshly rebuilt

--
    New here. the info on here is awesome, learned lots so far. Currently own an 84 200m(retired), 85 250es and trx450 bought for tpc build in the future. Thought I'd show the collection so far as well as the plow I'm working on for the big red.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4228.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	238195Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4474.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	238202

--
    New here. Ive been reading posts online for a while but decided to finally join. Ive gotten alot of help from just reading but its time for me to ask. Excitec to be in a like minded community with my 84 200x.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

--
    Hello All - I've been reading and learning a lot on here and finally have some questions so figured I'd introduce myself a bit. I've been into mostly CT70's for the past 10 or so years and finally got my own 3 wheeler a few months ago. The first one is a 1978 ATC90 and now I added an '83 ytm200. I have been riding my Dad's ytm200 (that he bought new in '86) for the last 30 years so figured it was time to get my own. My brother has a Honda 185s, and a pair of Yamaha 125's that we ride and tinker on as well, so I may be asking questions about those trikes too in the future. Awesome site with lots of great info and cool history!

--
    Testing, testing, 1,2... uhh, yo, this is Scott. I have actually never done the whole forum thing before so bare with me.
    I have a 85' 200X that I will be rebuilding/updating. My father used it as a dog rig when I was growing up. We got out of dog sled racing and it sat in a barn for about 15 years. About 6 years ago I retrieved it rebuilt the engine and toy around with it. it's in sorry shape and I need help with it. I look forward to being part of this community. First on the list of updates is an inverted front end .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //