//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hey all, new to the site but have been riding trikes most of my life. I currently own a '84 Honda 70cc with an '85 motor in it, and I have a 110. I used to have 200m, a 175 tri-moto, and a Suzuki 50cc. When I bought the 110, it came with 2 bikes one the frame was scraped and the engine is seized, the other is running but pissing a lot of oil. I pulled out the seized engine and will be rebuilding it once I get my Clymer shop manual. My plan is to replace my other 110 motor with this one then fix the other on and drop it in a little 90cc Chinese 4wheeler, it's engine is a piece of junk. I can take out my son who weighs 70lbs in 3rd gear with the 70cc and I weigh almost 200lbs. If anybody has any pointers I am all ears. Thanx
    Last edited by liquid8blue; 09-17-2012 at 06:32 PM.

--
    Howdy y'all from the Oklahoma Panhandle... I go by "Elf"... Just picked up my first trike, an '82 Honda 200E basket case... from what I've seen, this forum is a great place for noobs, like me... I also have a highly mod'ed (Not just "farkled") '88 Kaw KLR650 and a '67 Jeep CJ5... Anything to keep me Outdoors!... I will do a lot of lurking and will try to keep my "dumb" questions to a minimum... Elf

--
    Hello all!!! New/old member here!!! Just got back into trikes today when I traded my sled for an 85 Tri-Z! needs some brake work and some TLC but come spring she will hopefully be showroom again. (with a few add-ons he he he) love this site!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resampled_2012-09-28_14-24-45_215.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	206.2 KB 
ID:	154867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resampled_2012-09-28_14-26-10_481.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	236.3 KB 
ID:	154868

beadle is offline Formerly known as: "beadle350x" Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    congrats enjoy

--
    Whatsup 3WW. sooo sooo happy i found this site. Glad to be around others who have been bit by the 3Wheeler bug. I'm getting close to being done a restoration on a 1984 200x i saved from rusting away my buddy's back yard

ktmcrasher is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    hi I've just registered here and I'm starting to fix up my tri z and make it road legal so I'm looking for information! i also ride a ktm 200 and a gsxr 600. I'm located in the UK.

--
    Hey all,

I am an old kid racer from the 80's who recalls the magazines, races, various characters, and fun spectacles that was 80's 3-wheeling; incredible times they were. I still have several ATC 70's, acess to an '86 200X, and my ORIGINAL modified Honda CR60 converstion. (AS fast and a stock 200X) I was very fortunate to have had my Dad build me two fully suspended minis back in the day, meet Sparks, Hart, Wright, Meadows, Dunlap, White, Denton, Baker, pit with Gentry, and assortment of pro races on the eastern and midstates.

Just got an old ATC 70 running and blasting around giving neighbors quite a show : )

Thanks for a great site.

--
    Hi everyone, Chuck from Binghamton, NY. Started riding and collecting Honda ATC's about 5 years ago and got instantly addicted. I own 2 very nice Honda 200ES 1984 Big Red's, and a 1984 200M not perfect but I ride it a ton, and it's the first one I owned so I kept it. Glad to be a member and to see I am not the only one who really enjoys these Honda ATC's.

--
    Hi guys (and girls?),

Just to introduce myself, I'm Dave and I guess I may be a bit of a rarity as I'm from the UK! Please don't hold it against me.

I have just got myself a 1984 Kawasaki KLT250 Prairie found in my local bike breakers. As soon as I saw it I knew I must have it even before I knew what it was! The guy said he had a spare frame that I could have but when I went to pick it up I found it was a KLT200! In a poor way but I like a challenge! The 250 is my priority (my 11 year old son has claimed the 200), it seems all there and I have already started stripping her for the restoration.

I have joined your forum as I haven't found anything relevant in the UK and I'm hoping you guys will be able to give me some info on what I've got and what I'm letting myself in for! And if you know of any owners in the UK that would be good too!!

That's me, no Mullet or Mohark - so 1 out of 3 will have to do!

Cheers Dave

--
    Hey guys, names nick I'm in Iowa and just got my first ever trike a few months ago, an 81 250r and lemme tell ya I was not expecting it to be a wheel stander. Also interested in getting into flat tracking, anybody know of some dirt track races that allow trikes in central Iowa?

--
    My name is Justin. I'm from Mississippi. I've got an 85 250ES and an 83 185S. I've found some pretty useful info on here. I love to see these old machines still running. My wife doesn't understand why though. She thinks it's silly. I love it though!

--
    Hello all names Stephen. From the beautiful central coast of California. Literally just picked up a super clean almost completely stock 1983 200x. Thanks to this site I made the
    decision to pick this project up. Great info on here thanks guys keep up the good work.

--

Question new guy with Tri moto yamaha and lots of questions!!

Hello
    Im new here, 50 years old from kansas, ride and build harleys, trials bikes, (dig vintage Trials) and joined to find out what cc tri moto 4 stroke i bought for $50 yesterday, it ran a year a go, it turns over has spark, needs carb cleaned and all the blue paint scraped off the other wise decent plastics, I know its four stroke, its big so im thinking maybe 200, pull start only,
    where / how do i find out CC's, parts, etc.
    Great Forum Thanks in advance
    LarryDawg

--
    It's been a while......I used this sight a couple years backand I loved it...I had sold my 86 250r and have regrets...so now I'm back with for the long hall....about to start a 85 350x project....and I kno this is the place to get all my questions and concerns handled with the right info not some b*llsh*t the local dealers give me......they just want my toys in there shops....so they can bang me in the headcause I have some crazy ideas I want to make a reality......

--

tring to figure this site out for the second time

im not good on the computer...this is one of the reasons I got away from this sight...but I'm determined to get it...due to my new project

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //