//ArrowChat Code
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Hi my name is Milan. I have a 1983 Honda 200. I ride around stead Manitoba.

--
    Hi guys my name is dustin and this is the first forum I ever registered with so please bare with me I have a 83 185s thats pretty complete but recently has started giving me some troubles running rite. I also have an 84 I think 200 of some kind not sure it has electric start and is chain drive its definitely a beater tho as the person I got it from turned a blue plastic 55 gallon drum into its rear fenders and im not sure wha was done the exhaust but it definitely does not belong on it. Like I said this is the first forum I have joined and im tryin to figure the whole thing out and one last thing I am from the western side of pa

--
    hey all my fellow trike riders I found 3ww while doing some research for a 86 tecate 3 I bought last year. I got it by trading a dewalt drill and battery. now that's cheap huh? well joke was on me. it had an 83 84 aircooled kx250 motor and the frame was trashed. it had been rewelded in 5 places. it was parted so now I am getting ready to pickup an 85 200x. will need topend and new forkseals. it does run and ride but I do not like my 4 strokes to smoke like my 2 strokes. I do have a few questions so here goes. what other hubs will fit the rear so I can get a 2in wider stance. ive heard 300ex 400 ex? since the topend needs rebuilt what do you guys run for pistons rings, and new valves. thanks

--
    Hey, I'm Jack. I had an ATC 90 when I was a kid growing up in VA. I live in MA now, and I have been thinking about getting another ATC.

--
    My name is Kyle as you can see from my username. I have been riding trikes since I could walk. I just bought my first project trike a 1985 350x. I have always wanted one now that I have one I find myself asking alot of questions. I have heard this is the place to be. So I'm glad to be here and I hope I can be a valued member of the community.

--
    Hi guys and gals
    I am Don a downunder New Zealander who has obtained a 1985 Honda ATC200ES for free - pick up and take away.
    I am an old bugger with a small farm and a collection of tractors, used to ride bikes at University and shortly after.
    The motor turns over and has compression, so plan on changing the oil and starting in the next few days. I am told it runs well.
    I will use diesel engine oil with detergents for this run in period to clean out the engine and then after 3 to 4 hours switch back to correct engine oil.
    The previous history appears to have been a lot beach use, as the frame has a lot of rust on it so a complete strip down is required.
    I think that I may have t look for a new frame or do some welding and rebuild the lower rear portion of the frame.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2426.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	219256
    The front forks are munted and require replacement. This model came with no shocks or with front shocks....when launched in the NZ market.'
    I think it has had some prangs, with neither brake lever workable.
    My plan is to rebuild at lower cost.
    Hopefully I can obtain some help from the experienced folk on this website.

--
    Greeting everyone. Looking forward to learning from everyone's hard work! Recently bought a atc 250sx. Motor runs great but needs some love! I never realized what an intense subculture trikes have, but, I'm excited!

Thanks for having such a great site!

--
    I'm in NZ.
    I own a vintage 1966 ATC90 trike and it's a little beauty!
    I am giving it a 'birthday' and it's well due.
    Had it running, broke the chain though..
    I'm just seeking more info on ATC 90's and want to watch others projects etc.
    Thanks for the hook up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    My names Dave, New England Trail Rider from Southern, NH. My current trikes are the ATC350x and ATC110. I've previously owned the ATC200x and 125m and I bought a brand new Tecate 250 in '86 ( Man, I wish I never sold that one, I think it's up in Maine somewhere) I'm really diggin the three wheeler scene again and glad it's alive and well.
    Sincerely, Dave C

--
    Name is Brandon and I just purchased an 85 ATC250ES. It runs great but has it's typical 30 year old trike problems, dead battery (I hope), no brakes, and tires keep going low. I'm located in Moreauville, LA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Red.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	417.4 KB 
ID:	224730  

--
    Welcome Brandon! I just joined myself and took a dive off the deep end with an ATC250ES Big Red. The bikes are awesome once you get them running. I'm just a stone throw away down here in Lake Charles. You'll learn quick that these things are money pits but its well worth it! My next mission is to find some nice trails. Happy Wheeling- Jake

250ES5984 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I've been on the site for a couple of years, but I was oblivious to the 10 post requirement, so I never really had full access. Ive owned 2 Big Reds, and now own a '85 250sx.

I haven't really seen anyone from Alabama on here that I've noticed. Anyone??? Thanks.

--
    Hi guys my first forum, so be gentle haha. Just got my first trike Atc70, no pull starter and not bump starting so looking for a bit of help. I'm from West Wales in the UK, but come to the US once or twice a year skiing, mainly on the Rockies awesome snow!!
    Thanks all the best Robbie

--

New to forum

Hello, I'm Matt. I have 2 atc's. one honda 110 and a 250es for my son. It's a rider now saved from the elements. Lots of nice people on here, all i have to do is figure out how to use the site lol.

--
    Hey all, I'm a born again 3 Wheel Racer. Hopefully I will be able to make a few events this year.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //