//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Summit Indoor MX - Feb 26 - 28

--
    Steve - we missed you pal - it was a good time - We were wondering what happened to you.......
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Jensen - I was just kidding - I could never do that in a million years. It was awesome, though!

ATCTim - Scott may have raced the 70 in the first race.

denn is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Awsome racing guys!! Nice pics and videos, great to see three wheelers in action. I'm looking to get back into racing, is there a schedule. I'm in northeast PA. It seems like the place to be is Ohio. Any info would be great. Keep it alive.

Denn

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    Jensen - I was just kidding - I could never do that in a million years. It was awesome, though!

ATCTim - Scott may have raced the 70 in the first race.
    it is one of the most easy tricks. most people could do it with some practice.

FastZ28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ok got the rest of the video's uploaded.
    Here is the consi race.
    *edit* Not working will try uploading again.

The Main for A class
    *edit* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhMqkEEu_3A

The Main for B class
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6eTLsnNPc

Sorry for the delay. Enjoy!!
    Last edited by FastZ28; 03-06-2010 at 06:42 AM.
    84 Z28 Camaro
    94 Caprice 9C1
    02 2500HD Silverado 4x4 ext cab
    84 atc70
    85 250R
    87 Big Red
    90 VTR 250

--
    i have audio and no video on A class.

Side Wayz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Inter net still down til tuesday, but awesome pics and vids.Im glad wife got my crash vid so i could see what went rong. i was doing really good.I love this racing its the best. looking forward to racing again, and hope to be even better, Just need my rear shock rebuilt and looking to get wider. Thanks again to every 1 that helped me I had a blast.And grats to every 1.
    Aint' no wayz like side wayz!!!

84 200X (SOLD)
    84 250R #17 AirCooler Current Racer
    85 250R (in progress parts needed)

--
    Hey guys. Just got around to joining 3WW. Im fastfreddy44's son. I raced the #44 250r in the B class. I had an awesome time besides the couple of bails!! It was my first 3 wheeler race ever. I will definitely be at future races. Thanks to everyone, it was tons of fun both on the track and in the pits.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Awsome racing guys!! Nice pics and videos, great to see three wheelers in action. I'm looking to get back into racing, is there a schedule. I'm in northeast PA. It seems like the place to be is Ohio. Any info would be great. Keep it alive.

Denn
    The 2010 OTC Race Schedule has been posted. http://otc.myfastforum.org/about514.html

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ride_red_31 View Post
    Hey guys. Just got around to joining 3WW. Im fastfreddy44's son. I raced the #44 250r in the B class. I had an awesome time besides the couple of bails!! It was my first 3 wheeler race ever. I will definitely be at future races. Thanks to everyone, it was tons of fun both on the track and in the pits.
    Im glad you enjoyed yourselves, and we hope to see you and your dad again. Email me when you can, as I have some more information for you.

--
    I'm going to try and watch some of the Medina events this year. That's like 15 minutes away.

--
    Why dont you come and race!?!?!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    Why dont you come and race!?!?!
    Nothing wrong with coming to watch:
    Thats how I became familiar with the OTC group, Josh. Not that I met you but I was sizeing you and the crew up on speed/skill. I was introduced to Tim via Team Cosmic Quad and continued to come watch until I could attend a race and run. I think I watched 4-5races before running Smith...I enjoyed it. What I noticed was the "B"class and the closely matched machines made for great racing...Not that the "A" class was a bore. "B" class left me with the I could be out there have'n that much fun dicing it up, feel. Bring a grill and some cold beverages make a day of it and hangout.

--
    Just sayin! more the merrier!

I tell ya, I cant wait to get back out there again. Got all my bugs worked out on the naner and she is ready to throw down!

LETS RACE!!!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I would race, but I'd have to finish my machine up and it prolly wont happen until the fall. I've never raced on a track before, or jumped for that matter though. I always wanted to do cross country or flat track, but I dont think I can on my 86 x. Ha ha

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //