//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summit Indoor Flat Tracking 70's

--
    So are you going to need hubs and tires?????

--
    haha that post about the rules was a good one i must have missed that riders meeting... yeah as of right now i think we are leaving the garage around noon to get there around 1. just to get it out there by sunday afternoon i should be posting some helmet cam vids on youtube.. i will post links on here and start a thread with them..think i should wear the camera backwards so i can get some video of the other guys?? haha.... yeah max i hope ya can make it i dont think the racing is going to start till around 4 which i think is just the heat races
    I do vinyl cutting on the side...lettering, decals, and window stickers or whatever you may want to put them on....ill cut anything dont be affriad to ask
    currently have: 85 atc250sx(200xfront conv)
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

--
    got er' done..... see ya at summit!! May have to work out the bugs but she is track worthy!! No hubs and or tires needed...thanks to all for the offers. Can't wait to throw some dirt in your face!! kiddin'.........glad to make the show and just hope to finish the race!!! signed nitro 150!!!!!!! look out.........I may leave a piece of my motor on that track cause I don't give a ratt's Arss!!!! Big rpm's and fan entertainmet!!! Scatterbound I am sure!!! Thanks to all again for makin' me spend all this money to scatter this 150 tommorrrow
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 01-22-2010 at 11:44 PM.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Just got back from summit indoor flat trackin' with the mad 70's.... Thanks to Demon, Kiser,Specht's and all you guys for the help and the fun. My first flat track race.....severely hooked. Glad my new trike held together, just glad to make it and finish Learned a lot and had a blast, you guy's are great. I would advise all to look into building one of these, pretty reasonable for the ride!! What a handful!!! Here are a few pics Oh ya... we even had an amish triker That was the funniest S&%$ ever!!!! Hey Kiser, should have not given you that plug from the way your trike ran.... what was I thinkin?? Kiddin man.....thanks guys....see ya' in Feb''''' Got a lotta' work to do from the looks of those bikes!!!! p.s "You 3 wheeler guys...... no racing out in the parking lot on asphalt".......lol lol lol "We were'nt racing says Kiser......"We were tunin"...lol lol lol
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--

--
    working on getting some videos up now..first one should be up on my youtube channel in about hour and a half.. i posted the main first then will do the heats and practices... the address is http://www.youtube.com/user/banditatc70
    I do vinyl cutting on the side...lettering, decals, and window stickers or whatever you may want to put them on....ill cut anything dont be affriad to ask
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

--
    the main is up now....workin on the heats and practices now
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

--
    I was wondering what they did with all that dirt...VERY COOL....you gotta bring that next month and let me whip-it around the Super 8 parking lot....

--
    man that looks like a blast, GPX motors, 160cc seems to be the hot ticket for these..

Can you post some more vids and pics of the event? you have my attention man looks like a blast....

--
    this would be the second practice that we ran... if its not to clear yet give it a bit for youtube to process the vid and it will be clear.
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    That is freaking great video. That looks like it'd be sooooooo much fun! I know how much of a blast I had when I was flat tracking my 250R, that looks even better!

--
    That is hands down the most fun I ever had on a trike! Racin' is so close and tight and it seems the room for error is none being how touchy those critters are. It is like a restrictor plate track in nascar.....let out of it or check up and you are toast or rear ended as the main video shows in the beginning lap. I found out quickthat there is hardly any room for a mistake with those things and I cannot wait till Feb!! Thinking of building another if someone else want to ride it??? I am sure that would not be a hard seat to fill?? Just dont know if I got the time??? Great video....real nice job man. Kiser, I want my spark plug back and want you to put that old one in next time at Summit!!

--
    too cool,looks like alot of fun.ill have to get there someday
    1985 ATC 250R
    . Team Red Trike

--
    Great vid, you guys move pretty good on those.

--
    What a great time it is to watch these "Mad 70's" ... the announcer descibed the class as "pyschos on 3 wheels" LOL, I loved it. I hope I can be there for the next one !

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //