//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summit Indoor Flat Tracking 70's

--

Summit Indoor Flat Tracking 70's

just thought i would post this up so if anyone is in the area they will know about it and to kind of get a head count of who all is going to be there or racing..i know myself (forum name) (ban one), Jason Specht(big specht), Rex(rex racing), Kiser(kiser), Justin lapp, Scott Wills, and Chris. (forum name) shold be racing from around here. It is this Sat Jan 23rd i will have to check on the starting times. If your around come out for a good laugh...i will be posting videos from my gopro HD camera after the races are over.
    I do vinyl cutting on the side...lettering, decals, and window stickers or whatever you may want to put them on....ill cut anything dont be affriad to ask
    currently have: 85 atc250sx(200xfront conv)
    85 atc70 flat tracker x2
    86 atc250R
    85 atc250r
    79-85 atc110

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I think Andy is gonna make it as long as he gets his hubs done. There is a few other guys i need to call so hopefully we have a good turn out.

--
    You guys left quite an impression last year form what the promoter told me. Can you post a few details on what equipment you guys run in your class? Just some general ideas about size limitations, etc. in case sombeody else whant to throw in. If guys had stocker 70's, or TriZingers would that be suitable? What about 110's or 125 unsuspended trikes?

Also, keep in mind if you get 3 or 4 guys wanting full size trikes, you could have your own class.

I was hoping to make one of these this year, but I should be arriving in Japan about the time the races start. If any of the OTC guys or others want to run a full size trike class, speak now.

--
    Like Sr. said...keep us posted on dates time and forsure classes. Thanks

--
    I got my 150 running finally now I have bad shift problems on the same brand new motor!!!! Pops out of 2 into 3 and vice vera???? Hard to find nuetral and so on and so on Specht said he has extra hubs, I can get my tires back Kiser if needed and use his. I am prolly going to run this POS one way or the other. Very dissappointed in it... although I will say this thing absolutely freakin screams Just hope I can get the shift problem fixed....if not......run er' anyway. Tim I think we would need to class the stockers and zingers as well as the 90, 110, and 125's as these bikes that they ride absolutely rip and are nothing near stock....just my 2 cents. That would be great to have a couple of classes though, I would be up for all of them!!
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 01-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    update.... a few beers and help from planetminis forum and found shift drum bolt loose under ignition cover!!!! Yey for me finally!!! Just need the tires but I am a for sure Saturday as long as nothin' else breaks fellows!!! Good lord is this thing a absolut hanful by the way!! Thanks to all the Mad70 gang..... they know who they are................thanks again for everything.....can't wait.....
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Tim we dont really have any limitations on what we run. Basically just a 70 frame with whatever you want for a motor. We have guys running anything from mild to wild built 70 motors to 160cc motors. Tire setup depends on what the rider likes. If there was enough interest in making another class for 110,125 or bigger trikes we could put something together for that. I personally would like to see that because i would do it for sure. I have a 110 i could take and i would race my 350 if we had a class so let me know guys if there are any of you wanting to put other classes together.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Is this always the same weekend/time as the motocros, or how do they do it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Is this always the same weekend/time as the motocros, or how do they do it?
    Billy are you joking?.....BULLDOZER it wipes away all the bumps...then puts them back a month later I believe they run equistrian type events between motos....Naa the dates are apart from one another. The horse thing is truejust between moto events...I believe the dirt stays on the floor until April when Summit does it's annual GUNSHOW!!(it brings all the local gun junkies) and tail gate deals.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Forgive me, never been there and didn't know anything about it. I thought maybe they had a different building they ran the flat track events in...

Race Demon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ok guys, here go the rules , even though we[mad 70s] don't pay any real attenion to them , The bike starts out an atc70, 199 lbs and under can run up to 125cc any mods you want, 200 lbs and up can run anything they want as long as it is based on a 70 or 50 honda style lay down motor, right now the biggest motors we [ mad 70s] have in the trikes running are 3 of us have 160cc motors . thats what we know of.SOME of us tend to CHEAT a little others just flat admit what we have. any way these bikes were built just for fun and have gotten carried away, we have no class at any real event so we show up , trash the s#$% out of them like we do at home and have a good time , only a few of us take it any farther than that

--
    Wat time on saturday? How much? Do you have to buy a CRA?
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

--
    Sign up starts at 1pm. Racing starts at 3pm. Cost is same as MX,35 dollars. No CRA card needed.

--
    Billy not ripping on ya, the building is a shoe box race for MX. The room for error is small and passing is tight. The 70's oval makes it look larger than it is. Ask anyone who ran the MX event and they'll all agree...not alot of elbow room. This is one of my many complaints of why I really don't like the Summit indoor series. Don't get me wrong Action is top knoch, promoters do a good job bringing out the crowds...I just did this series 15yrs back and can't remember 1 race weren't cold and the 2strokes being tempermental to the changing temp...in out in out and a long day to boot becaues there's always 25+ different class to run. Thanks for the times and $...doubt I'll make it. I don't have near the motor to compete in the Heavy weight class. My 70 is bare bones stock and frankly I'm a bit too stocky for it to race and be competive.

--
    Hey Demon who would the few cheaters be?? Lookin like my tires wont be done but I will be ther hoping to bum a set for the race from someone. Bike seems to be running well, stats a little rough when cold but Kyle says he has the 110 to tow. Hey max, hope to see ya there!! See ya guys there....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //