//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Houston, Tx. Triker!

--

Houston, Tx. Triker!

what's up everyone, i'm from houston and grew up on honda trikes. we had a 110, 200m, and 250sx (was my main ride!). lost them over the years while gone to school. now my garage is filling up with trikes! found a 250sx at the flea market one day DIRT cheap so i had to snatch it up. then came the 200x and shortly after that is the 250r. i'm lovin my stable, but still yearn for that 350x.. ahh one of these days. anyways, here's some pictures of them for your viewing pleasure.

1985 250sx

1983 200x

1984 250r

big yeller is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    welcome to the forum...good to see a memeber from houston. im from dayton not far from ya. be shure to fill your signature with what ya got...its in the user cp
    1984 yamaha 200k
    1985 honda 70...some times swap the 125 lifan for fun
    1984 honda 200es
    1985 honda 200x
    atvs:
    2013 Honda Rancher 420 ES

--

tri-shee is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by big yeller View Post
    welcome to the forum...good to see a memeber from houston. im from dayton not far from ya. be shure to fill your signature with what ya got...its in the user cp
    I am from Dayton .

tri-shee is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by red_ryder View Post
    what's up everyone, i'm from houston and grew up on honda trikes. we had a 110, 200m, and 250sx (was my main ride!). lost them over the years while gone to school. now my garage is filling up with trikes! found a 250sx at the flea market one day DIRT cheap so i had to snatch it up. then came the 200x and shortly after that is the 250r. i'm lovin my stable, but still yearn for that 350x.. ahh one of these days. anyways, here's some pictures of them for your viewing pleasure.

1985 250sx

1983 200x

1984 250r
    Where do you ride at ? Also where are you riding that 250r in the picture.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tri-shee View Post
    Where do you ride at ? Also where are you riding that 250r in the picture.
    I mostly ride at Spring Creek, and that is where the picture of the 250r was taken (http://www.youtube.com/txcrawl - i have got some new videos of spring creek on the 250rl). General Sams is another that is in Huntsville that isn't too far away. I used to ride out at the river in Crosby but I've heard it is nothing but mudholes now. There is a place in Splendora I have just heard about (http://www.creeksideedge.com - 350 acres ATV & Dirtbikes only). Unfortunately the state is taking Spring Creek away from us and will be closing it down probably around the end of this summer, so I am going to whore that place out till it's gone! Any places to ride in Dayton? I try to go ride at the creek every chance I get so if you ever get the itch to come up this way and ride, shoot me a pm or something. Or if any of you are looking for someone to ride with, I don't mind coming out that way.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by red_ryder View Post
    I mostly ride at Spring Creek, and that is where the picture of the 250r was taken (http://www.youtube.com/txcrawl - i have got some new videos of spring creek on the 250rl). General Sams is another that is in Huntsville that isn't too far away. I used to ride out at the river in Crosby but I've heard it is nothing but mudholes now. There is a place in Splendora I have just heard about (http://www.creeksideedge.com - 350 acres ATV & Dirtbikes only). Unfortunately the state is taking Spring Creek away from us and will be closing it down probably around the end of this summer, so I am going to whore that place out till it's gone! Any places to ride in Dayton? I try to go ride at the creek every chance I get so if you ever get the itch to come up this way and ride, shoot me a pm or something. Or if any of you are looking for someone to ride with, I don't mind coming out that way.
    I may be going to General Sams this coming saturday .

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //