//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New from Mississippi

--

New from Mississippi

My names Chris and am new member from NE Miss. Been riding for about 28 years. Used to race a 1985 200X. Grew up not too far from DixiePlowboy and rode many a miles with him. Lost contact for a long time, but recently touched base with each other and put me onto this site. Seems like a great place for info and contacts. Thanks for having me.

Chris

Forgot current rides

2 1985 Honda 200X's
    2 1988 Honda 250R's
    1 1990 Suzuki Quadzilla
    1 2008 Polaris RZR

--
    "Been riding for 28 years"......dude that makes me feel old....lol, but I say we've got many miles left in us. It's just a matter of slinging the gravel and stirring the dust.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I looked you up, that you're still riding, and that you joined up here. Post up some pics of your X's in Trikesylvania when you get the chance, while I knock the cobwebs off my memory and come up with some old riding stories. I talked to Keith Tidwell awhile back and he said he has several VHS tapes of Haleyville and Bear Creek's tracks from when we all raced back in the day. Hoping to make some copies off on DVD soon. Who knows, we may be in them.

It'd be my luck that I would be in the vids but riding that Yamaha 200 with a cereal box for a number plate and brushed on model paint for numbers....lol
    Last edited by DixiePlowboy; 02-10-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    '84 ATC70.....my 8-y.o. son's ride

--

--
    28 years, that's a true testimony!
    1985 Honda ATC 70, and 1983 185s

volfan537240 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    welcome bro
    85 tri-z (in pieces)
    421 cub banshee

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //