//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New member from Connecicut

--

New member from Connecicut

Hi all,My name is Jim my friends call me Midget(I'm always the shortest person in the group lol) I found this site while surfing around and think it's great seeing all the people that are keeping the atc's alive.I've been riding three since I was kid and now have 4 up and running.I have a Honda 350x,Honda 200x,Honda Big Red 250 and what I call a Honda 200xs it's a Honda 200x frame with a Honda 200s motor put into it.I built it my self with a lot of spare parts I had laying around.I got pics on my home page if anyone wants to see them.

--
    Welcome to the Forum! I was born in New Haven many years ago, moved out to NY in 88. Sounds like a good mix of Honda's!
    ...the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine...

--
    Welcome to the forum, you have some nice rides.

--
    welcome im not that far from you i think.also your 200xs is also called an auto x.
    1985 Quad Killer
    1985 Mini Raag

1985 Green Gobbin X2!!

1990 Kawasaki 300sx
    feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=code200k
    If you have done deals with me please leave me feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    No kidding, I think we need to bring trikes back just to weed out the retards.
    R.I.P

--
    thanks and yeah wasn't sure if there was an actual name for it just had fun building it and it's an awesome rock crawler.

--
    Where in ct ru? We got a group of NE trikers that get together from time to time. Keep an eye on the local section, should be something coming up soon. Ive got an itchin for a NH run SOON

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //