//ArrowChat Code

Thread: From Fenton, Michigan...

--

From Fenton, Michigan...

Hello all! I am George, and I live in Fenton, Michigan. I joined up here several years ago after finding out about this forum. I'm looking to restore my ALT 125 back to working order (I have a parts wanted post in the subforum) for my son. He's a little small for it yet, but I'd love to have the bike back in running shape as I have the space to ride it.

--

AJZ_200X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome. Another Michigander! I think im the only one from the west side - i do alot of silver lake dune riding

--
    Thanks! I don't know that my 125 would fair that well in the dunes. I used to have a Banshee when I lived in NY, which did great in the sand. I would love to get out somewhere to go riding though, once the bike is running again.

--
    Okay, I now have three 3 wheelers. Two ALT 125's, and an ATC 110. Funny how that happens, isn't it?

--

--
    These two are in the garage. No spark on the ATC 110, and the ALT needs some TLC. Has spark though, so I hope to start it tonight. Of course the plastics and seat are trashed.

Where can you find places online to get parts?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //