//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Big Camo 250es project

--
    I put a new HID headlight bulb today, hopefully the rear lift will be done tomorrow! Left pic is with the new HID bulb, right is the old bulb. I will get some pics at night too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC10557..jpg   SDC10556..jpg  

--
    Well the lift is done, the front is a little higher than the rear, Im not to happy about it but there is nothing I can really do about it! I am gonna go with a 27" tire in the rear so that will give the rear another inch or so. Pics below, let me know if ya like, if ya don't I really don't care! Starting on the camo wrap right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC10569..jpg   SDC10570..jpg   SDC10567..jpg   SDC10568..jpg  

--
    MAN that freaking thing is sweet!

--
    Looks good.

I can see the HID bulb is whiter too.

--
    cool mudder man, what is that front rim you are running?

--
    ITP Magnum Billet, found it ebay for $25 brand new with free shipping, I have a 1"spacer on the brake side to correct the offset.

--
    UPDATE: still waiting on the plastics to be done, i was told they will be done on Friday!

--
    great build, your making quick progress, its fun to follow. I have been wondering forever how to heighten the front. Thanks alot for the idea
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

--
    Why didnt u have maier custom make u some camo plastics?
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!
    85 250es -the lil red hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_rider View Post
    I like the outlook..... It ran fine before it broke!!!! it was flying before it exploded!!!! it was like new until I tore it up!!!!! LOL She was a virgin until last night??????

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondexbrute View Post
    Sorry I have to ask Mudbug, is that you in the pics with the cat on your head? LOL
    nope! its Bubbles off the Trailer park boys!
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

--
    I don't think Maier would be willing to make a 1 off set of CAMO plastics for a Big Red!

Northman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    lol mud's cat on his head, google Trailer Park Boys, I'm Ricky watch an episode of our Canadain show right Mud. Nice project going there, did you say you ordered new fenders and tank or are you going to use that Camo wrap product. I wanted to buy that stuff but your US supplier wont ship to us up here. Also what name brand of rims and tires do you have I need rubber on this new 85 I bought and thought I might go camo (if I can find a supplier) and nice rims ..seems to have a trend going but I like it. Time I bought new plastics (300 ) to get to Winnipeg so I figure cover the repairs with Camo.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondexbrute View Post
    I don't think Maier would be willing to make a 1 off set of CAMO plastics for a Big Red!

Yea the will u gota call em though but itll be more exspensive (at least i know the did it a few years ago )
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!

I like the outlook..... It ran fine before it broke!!!! it was flying before it exploded!!!! it was like new until I tore it up!!!!! LOL She was a virgin until last night??????

--
    Any updates?
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!

--
    hopefully getting plastics back today! Its all torn down & got a good cleaning yesterday! Pics will be up ASAP.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //