//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ride south jersey!!!!!!!

--

Ride south jersey!!!!!!!

Wanna ride and don't know where or with who give me a shout. Good group of guy's to ride with. Tri-Boro, Wards, Collins Lakes, Millville,Port Liz,Port Norris, Vineland, Bridgeport,Belleplane, and my place.
    SOUTH JERSEY'S RIDING AT IT'S BEST.......RACING TO COME SOON

--
    I definitely need to get down your way this spring. We used to ride Millville and Port Elizabeth back when you could camp and ride down there without any hassles. I'm looking forward to you doing something.

John
    1985 Eddie Sanders ATC330r
    1986 Monstecate
    1984 ATC70 (awaiting 125cc transplant)
    1984 ATC125M
    1986 GSXR 750 - Keepin' it old school!
    1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 plow machine
    1999 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 (lake lizard)
    1996 Arctic Cat Jag 440 L/C (ditch banger)

--
    I rode the sand quarries of Millville back in the mid 80's on my 200x. Was always a good time. I will definately try and get in on a ride with you and your buddies.
    '86 Honda Big Red 250es
    '85 Honda 250sx
    '87 Honda 250sx
    '85 Honda Atc 70
    '83 Honda Atc 70
    '00 Honda Trx 90 (sons ride)
    '07 Honda Recon es (wifes ride)
    atc70/110

My feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ldtime3wheeler

--
    Hey. I'm looking to go riding in Jersey sometime in the fall. Any of you guys know a nice place? Or someone that wants to join?

--
    I wont ride anything unregistered in NJ.Friend lives down in Manchester and they patrol w quads will fine you up the ying yang,and if its your 3d time you get caught will repossess your quad.If you ask me this is all very thuggish and unconstitutional .
    I have an 09 Aprilia 450 Rxv I blaze the pine barrens up and there aint a damn thing they can do to me other then maybe get me for trespassing.

--
    Hi all. It seems riding in NJ is pretty tough outside of private property. Would be interested in knowing if any good riding exists. I'm in Hunterdon County (Holland Twp). Drop me a line if you know of places or are part of a group that invites "outsiders" for trips, even outside of the state. There is a group of quad riders that I have ridden with at work, but the few places we have gone to have dried up. Cheers! Mike

--
    new jersey group ride july 16 at Lost Trails and at Headquaters MX Track------- anyone interested pm me or see www.njdirtriders.com for more details
    LIVE IN EAST PA. OR NEW JERSEY THEN CHECK THIS OUT www.njdirtriders.com SUPPORT LOCAL RIDING WITH US

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //