//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 04 rm 250 rebuild

--

04 rm 250 rebuild

i picked up this 04 rm 250 for 2200 it was brand new all stock bought it off an older man that got hurt on it and didnt need it anymore i rode it for a year no probs i just got done rebuilding it sent the cylinder off to US chrome new weisco top end new hotrods bottom end v force reeds a new procircuit works pipe and shorty silencer a motohose kit new graphics kit and numberplates for it lemme know what yall think she rips
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails complete 2..jpg   complete..jpg   IMG_0133..JPG   rebuild 2..jpg   rebuild..jpg  

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Sweet. how's the powerband?

I used Millennium on my cylinder when i rebuilt. Both are reputable companies.

--
    the powerband is sick the pipe really helped out on the top end cause it had more bottom to mid before the pipe but once it hits it pulls and pulls ill be hittin our step up in 3rd wide open instead of fourth...ive been a fan of chromin the cylinder it lastes forever on my old 96 KX i went thru 5 pistons and not a score mark or anything the bore was still perfect

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by thor22racing View Post
    the powerband is sick the pipe really helped out on the top end cause it had more bottom to mid before the pipe but once it hits it pulls and pulls ill be hittin our step up in 3rd wide open instead of fourth...ive been a fan of chromin the cylinder it lastes forever on my old 96 KX i went thru 5 pistons and not a score mark or anything the bore was still perfect
    Yep. same plaing material/process, just different companies. typically the plating is used when the bore is aluminum. piston rings wont seal against aluminum, not to mention it would wear out the bore ultra quick.

--
    yep ever since i did my KX im always gonna send my cylinders to them the onlything i just gotta take a tapper and retap the screw holes cause it leaves a residue in them but other than that im imprressed and will be sending them my 250r cylinder whenever i rebuild it this winter....they say they can chrome the skirts of a piston but idk about that kinda a waist of money cause i replace pistons about once a year i havent had a problem wit blowin up motors even though im purdy hard on them

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //