//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: OTC Outdoor MX Season Opener - April 17, 2010 Malvern Raceway

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Raffa - we battled like warriors - can't wait to see Rich's pics (MXFREAK) - did that wheel wound come from some air time scrubbing?
    yes it did ..Im also sore in the left kidney..from that punch in mid air..

--
    The changes to the track were Excellent...the 2 line turns, and that UP-HILL TRIPLE! I was 4th gear laying the wood to just nose her in over the double portion of it. Great fun...Keister, Dalton and I may have made up the back of the pack but we all battled it out. Dalton was on me like white on rice moto 1 passing me mid track on the final lap with Keister pushing hard. Moto 2 was Dalton out front and Keister pushing from behind...with no gas in my tank I lost sight of Dalton's 200X and just able to hold off the 250R hot on my heals...Man I was gassed, out of breath and ear to ear. Great Opener to all see you at Smith Rd.

FastZ28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    Wheres the footage? I got arm pump from my Mouse...L@@King for it.. "AAAAHHHH KELLY CLARKSON!"
    Working on it, just got home from work and transferring the video to the pc now. Will trim it up and get it uploaded in a couple hours.
    84 Z28 Camaro
    94 Caprice 9C1
    02 2500HD Silverado 4x4 ext cab
    84 atc70
    85 250R
    87 Big Red
    90 VTR 250

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing77 View Post
    that was some great racing. you done an awesome job. good clean racing. i think you were the better rider this weekend. after all that happened this weekend i just wanted to run the last race with no mistakes. i would have ben pi$$ed if i killed the engine again in the last race. it blew all the antifreeze out before the race and was overheating something fierce during the race. i hope i did not score the piston and cylinder.

PS. i forgot to ask at the race. how are you doing with the smoking? have you officially kicked it?
    yah thats a negitive, i can go fine during the week, but it seems partying on the weekends is what is killin me!

thanks man, a few more tweaks to the naner and I think she is exactly what I need/want in a race trike. Malvern is one of my favorite tracks to say the least, I got a real boner for that track!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Anxious to see the vids! I need my fix of fresh 3-wheeler racing.....help a brother out

Actually, I gotta see how good everyone can ride so I know how bad I'll get beat (by everyone...lol) if I ever get to travel that'a way
    '84 ATC70.....my 8-y.o. son's ride

FastZ28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    84 Z28 Camaro
    94 Caprice 9C1
    02 2500HD Silverado 4x4 ext cab
    84 atc70
    85 250R
    87 Big Red
    90 VTR 250

--
    If anyone like big air - pay close attention to the second video at 1:41 - josh clears the triple with grace!

then at 4:07 - Jake hits the big 80' triple on the big nasty Tionesta Trikes 450 - and gets all of it - I seriously do not think there is any bigger 3 wheeler air to be found on the internet in the form of video ANYWHERE!!!! - WOW!!!! That is awesome!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I received the first batch of pictures today. More are coming. http://otc.myfastforum.org/about545.html

--
    that downhill was nasty! at 2:08 you can see me jump right out of frame on the right side! oh man do I ever want to go back there NOW!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I just uploaded a bunch more pictures........ http://otc.myfastforum.org/about545.html

--
    Josh that pic of you lookin' straight at the camera like a total maniac is the best!! Great shots and what a great race. Hope to still make 1 or 2 this year. Gettin' comfy on my 350 day by day. Josh....you need to make that pic your avatar dude!! Great job all.........looked to be a blast and I still cannot beleive the huge air from Jake and Josh as well as the others!! Incredible......just plain incredible on a 3 wheeler!!! Nice..... very nice...
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Gotta Say ,,, Watch out for Kiser... that kid get a bike set up ...watch out... he was right up my butt on a 350X!

eric.. hows you neck? you get a Xray.. you allright?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    Gotta Say ,,, Watch out for Kiser... that kid get a bike set up ...watch out... he was right up my butt on a 350X!

eric.. hows you neck? you get a Xray.. you allright?
    X rays came back with no broke bones. my hand swelled up Sunday after i got home. i was going to tuff it out but my wife and my dad convinced me to get it checked out. when the doctor seen me with a stiff neck he asked if i needed X rays of my neck so i did that also. 30 years of off road and no broke bones yet. i plan to keep it that way.

--
    Blog Entries
    Sweet .. glad to hear everything is fine.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //