//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Dirt bike track kit whats your opinion?

--

Dirt bike track kit whats your opinion?

I have a viper snowmachine that i like alot. the thing i do not like is i ride by myself almost everytime and getting it unstuck or just turning it around is a hassle.
    there are several dirtbike track kits out with the 2moto.com kit being the best and most expensive 4400!!!! the explorer is a little cheaper but not rated as high tho.
    whats your opinion 300lbs and maintanence on 1 bike sounds better than 2 bikes and 600lbs to me

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Check out BANNEDCR500RIDERS.COM. theres a guy over there that has one of these kits on his CR500. im sure he can tell you all about it.

--

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiirider View Post

I have a viper snowmachine that i like alot. the thing i do not like is i ride by myself almost everytime and getting it unstuck or just turning it around is a hassle.
    there are several dirtbike track kits out with the 2moto.com kit being the best and most expensive 4400!!!! the explorer is a little cheaper but not rated as high tho.
    whats your opinion 300lbs and maintanence on 1 bike sounds better than 2 bikes and 600lbs to me
    I do know a bit about these things, I happen to hold the patent for the SnoXcycle kit manufactured out of Utah. I also live less then 5 miles from the 2moto shop in Nampa, Idaho. I have ridden all three kits and know a bit about them. First let me say I DO NOT work for SnoXcycle but I did licensed my patent to them a couple years ago and do recieve royalties based on sales. Just trying to be open and honest. I am also an old school threewheel racer and still own a couple 200X's so I am on this site because I like threewheelers, not to promote any product.

What type of riding do you do? You said the 2moto kit is the best but that depends on your type of riding. If you ride powder then perhaps it is the best kit but if you ride trails to get to the powder you may not like the 2moto. Awesome kit and good performance off trail but doesn't feel much like a dirt bike on the trails and in the trees. None of the bikes will go where a 159" tracked, 165HP 800cc sled in the deep fluff but all of the bikes will compete with a 15 year old short tracked sled in the soft stuff.

What size of bike do you ride? If you ride a big bore (400cc or bigger) then the 2moto will work. Do you ride a 250F (or bigger)? Then the SnoXcycle is the kit for you. It is by far the easiest on the motor of the track kits. Much less HP loss and lighter weight.

Do you want to ride dirt and snow in the same season. The Explorer and SnoXcycle are pretty easy to convert back and forth from dirt to snow and back to dirt. Remove the wheels, replace them with the kit, adjust and go riding. The 2moto requires you to remove the shock, swingarm, and airbox to install their kit. You also must disconnect your brake line, reconnect to the kit and bleed your brakes to make it work. It takes 4 to 5 hours verses 1 to 2 hours for the other kits.

Lots of things to consider. If you want to know more I would be happy to try to answer your questions.

--
    ok, whats up with the attrax kit, im almost sold do to the yr round design

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //