//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need schooling on a KAWASAKI H2 750

--
    If you need real info on the motors the fastest guy on these things ever was Paul Gast. FASTBYGAST on grand island in NY. He knows these like the back of his hand.

--
    I had to do a seal job on one. The crank seals are fun to get to, you have to take the crank apart to get to them. Also I would take a good look at the oil injection system, they are very tempermental, with me at least. Those things are very scary. I think the high speed wobble is due to poor crank balancing, I worked on a Harley that did it at about 70, my dad almost wrecked. could be the odd # of cylinders.
    Personally, I am a Yamaha fan. I have an RD400 now. its esentially an aircooled Banshee in a cafe racer frame.
    You will cry, you will scream if you've heard half the **** I've seen.
    Are you gonna get up and burn an X in your head?
    "Cut throught the bone and cut through the wire"
    Trikes:
    84&85 Tecates
    85 R
    85 X
    Support Scrapthraher Customs!!! Home of the Three Wheel Outlaws! PM me if you need a head rebuilt, valves cut, head milled or lapped!!!!!

--
    i also had two RD-400's .. i had one motor on a 3-wheeler sand dragger and in ran GOOD with the home made Dyna ign. total loss .. i also try'd running the RD 250 and the 350's .. but they were MUCH slower than the R's and TRI-Z's in 200-300 ft. Drags ... i installed the RD-250 Clutch and Spar on the 350 and it helped ... I Hope to GIT the Daytona 400 one day to check it out....
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    I have one for sale. MINT. they are pretty fast. I saw a Suzuki GT750 triple today, modded out, watercooled, and low-slung...
    You will cry, you will scream if you've heard half the **** I've seen.
    Are you gonna get up and burn an X in your head?
    "Cut throught the bone and cut through the wire"
    Trikes:
    84&85 Tecates
    85 R
    85 X
    Support Scrapthraher Customs!!! Home of the Three Wheel Outlaws! PM me if you need a head rebuilt, valves cut, head milled or lapped!!!!!

--
    I've built 3 triples over 20yrs and are fun to own but dangerous to ride for the average rider.
    These are some of my realitys of this bike>
    1)Just because you ride doesn't mean you can handle it.(like giving an average rider a total race bike)
    The power comes on so quickly that you don't have time to react, can't get your hand off the throttle fast enough, thus comes over on top of you and or spins out.
    2)I've been down twice, once from the power and the other from someone pulling out in front of me and couldn't stop fast enough, also had high speed wobble from coming off the throttle at a 110mph(held on for dear life)
    Will never go over 100mph again!!!
    3) They are expensive to build!
    4) The wobble is caused from a combo of things,steering stem bearings,
    swingarm bushings, weak frame, small forks, bad tires, rims not balanced...
    5) Vibration is caused from crank not balanced very well.
    6) Swing arm is short making wheelies easy and or
    geared low.
    7) THE BRAKES SUK!(two disk set up helps)
    Sorry to preach but don't want you or someone to get hurt underestimating this ride.
    If you need a hand don't hestitate to PM...Good luck...Beets
    80' Honda CR80R
    78' Honda XR75
    77' Honda CT-70
    74' Honda CT-70
    75' Yamaha GT80 Enduro
    76' Kawasaki KZ900
    73' Kawasaki H1-500
    76' Kawasaki H1-500
    They always run best before they blow!
    Manuals: http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

--
    yea I ended up getting it for about 2 days before I sold it to a collector in a nearby town that needed it, I did alot of research on them and decided that it would require more work then I wanted to ride it the way I ride bikes so I decided not to keep it

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //