//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you or a picture you've submitted been featured in an ATV mag? I wanna know!

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ive got a few scans of ATV ACTION. I'll try and find them tonite/tomorrow. Im sure a few of you guys are in there.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Bumping this back up for some more details and information

--
    mine from dirtwheels:
    OCT 2007

--
    Well Billy you are in the latest issue of Aussie ATV action with pictures from your trip out to Imperial Sand Dunes! Nice Job on the article and pictures !

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    sweeeeeeeet! I need to get a copy of that to put in a frame. Need to subscribe to the whole magazine itself really.

--
    Blog Entries
    Alan, what page was that one of yours on?

--
    IM on page 44 oct 2007 and on page 34 there is another member but I cant remember who it was?

--
    Blog Entries
    Bump again for this

whipit is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    some time in late 05/early 06 I had a picture of my totallybeat 250sx with my neighbors weiner dog Copper posing on it run in Dirtwheels. They called him "cooper" though ha ha

--
    i will have to do some looking. i was in 10 or 12 of them in the 90s. about 5 years ago they wanted me to send them a couple more of them that i had around from my late 90s but never done it. maybe i should now and try to get a 3 wheeler picture in there again.

--
    i just e mailed dirt wheels a couple pictures of my old cliff climbs. we will see if they do anything with them.

--
    Blog Entries
    Id like to sometime soon organize a time where we all send in a bunch of pictures to dirtwheels and atv sport. Jusg really flood them maybe wed get a page or twos worth of space

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //