//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you or a picture you've submitted been featured in an ATV mag? I wanna know!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Have you or a picture you've submitted been featured in an ATV mag? I wanna know!

I'm compiling a database for a new article on the front page, called "Members in the media". If anyone has ever had a picture of their bike, or themselves in any of the ATV magazines (DirtWheels, ATVSport, Quad, Australian ATV Action, etc.) Please post up here with the issue and year and I can start working on it I've already got some put together from issues I've saved myself, but I know I've missed many.

--
    Me Tecat-z and T-3 Lopes were in a magazine for the Oklahoma Rampage, along with the entire group that attended last April! 100 people plus! I'm at work now, the magazine is at home! I will post further details on this thread tonight when I get home!
    1985 KXT250 A.K.A. "Doom"/Multiple Engine Combinations/Jason Hall Inverts/HRE Swing Arm, Cal Fab Swing Arm/Jemco Pipe/Buzz Saw Cylinder, Klemm Research Cyinder/PWK Carb/PVL Ignition/Dura Blue Axle/Mosh Custom Seat

--
    does it have to be on a trike?
    Flight of icarus. dont fly to close to the sun.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, as long as there are trikes in the picture/article I'd say its cool, but not just quad exclusive stuff.

--
    Hummm OH Boy !!! i got the Issues of the pics "in the Mag's" at work.. from the 80's and 90's .. i'll GIT em to ya Billy ...
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    Austrailian ATv Mag. Latest issue has the entire OTC plus in it and alot of peeps from the Rose City ride that Roger put on. I'm in it like three times. YEA!

--
    I made DW's readers rides about 10 years ago.

250rAL is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I had a Handy Hint in 3 Wheeling about '86. I'd have to do some digging to find it.
    36PJ Keihin
    K&N
    Boyesen reeds
    Magura hydraulic clutch
    Roost Boost
    MSR bars
    OMF swingarm skid
    ITP Beadlocks

Three Wheelin' Since '84

--
    (SAND SPORTS) Magazine November/December 2009! Three pages worth.....
    1985 KXT250 A.K.A. "Doom"/Multiple Engine Combinations/Jason Hall Inverts/HRE Swing Arm, Cal Fab Swing Arm/Jemco Pipe/Buzz Saw Cylinder, Klemm Research Cyinder/PWK Carb/PVL Ignition/Dura Blue Axle/Mosh Custom Seat

--
    Here's me (in blue shirt) and some friends in DirtWheels a couple months back! No trikes to speak of though lol

Rob

--
    When I was riding on Sat. I met a guy named Hurricane Bob, he is 71 yrs old & still riding! Anyway he absolutly loved my Big Camo, he made me put his helmet on so he could take pictures of me on Big Camo, said he was gonna send the pics to dirtwheels! Keep an eye out.

--
    I had 2 of my bikes in the Feb '10 Dirt Wheels.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Tim I have that issue let me know if you want me to scan it in

Rob

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well we (Tammy and I, and many of the OTC) were in this Dirthwheels issue back a few years ago..
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=dirtwheels

Also,I am the one pictured in this years March issue at Trikefest 09 at the drags, Mentioned in this thread.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...efest+magazine
    (I am the guy on the red R with #22) But I didnt submit the pic. (I think it was our member OvHonda that submitted that)

And we(Tammy and I along with many other OTC peeps) were in this pic In Austraila ATV action.
    Australian ATV Action issue #22, OTC group shot.
    Last edited by Mosh; 03-30-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    I think you will have to research some threads but Ive been in it with my flat track pic dirtwheels.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //