//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I am, an American REDNECK!!

--

I am, an American REDNECK!!

Where I come from we dont duy 4by4 quads we buy JEEP'S!!!

well ya jeeps rule. i got one it is a 76 cj it is bad. its got a lift kit nd a holley 650 carb. it goes whereever i piont it kyle

--
    ya i love jeeps i got a 48 willies 4inch lift 33inch tsl boggers and a chevy 350 with flowmastrs i love those things theyl go anywhere

Jeeps

Nice 250R's you have there. Is that an old postal Jeep? I've never seen a Jeep with a long wheelbase like that except the old Scramblers and CJ6's. My family had a Jeep CJ5 many years ago. It was fun. I went shopping for a Jeep about 10 years ago and came home with a 69 Bronco instead. I love it. Someday I would like to get an old flat fender Willy's CJ2A or CJ3A/B and put a V8 in it.

--
    and where i come from we buy CHEVYS!!!!
    87 Honda 250x
    recently parted- 83 Honda 185s (RIP)
    If you cant ride with the big boys, then put it back on the trailor
    REBEL til i die!!!!!

--
    ya buddy.. nice photo chop I got one too but mines 4wheel drive!! and the wheel base dont cut it in the deep woods..ya missed the point..but im sure Daddy would be proud!!

Someone noticed, no its not a postal, its a war ambulance!! we picked it up for $100 with the paint job!!!!

--
    you know when you scanned that pic of the jeep and trikes you shoulda just selected the pic instead of the whole area, then you wouldnt have all that white space..
    87 Honda 250x
    recently parted- 83 Honda 185s (RIP)
    If you cant ride with the big boys, then put it back on the trailor
    REBEL til i die!!!!!

--

I dident scan it, I resized it with photoimpression, and i copied it as a new layer, but it allways comes up like that with the white space, when i post a pic??

--
    Hey freak, where ya from? I think I recignize that jeep.
    Hey man I'd rather be dead, than not have my Big Red! It's only illegal if you get caught. computers dont make errors, WHAT THEY DO THEY DO ON THERE OWN!

--
    im in Oriskany....but the Jeep came outa Camden... NY

--
    its not the one I am thinking of, but i know where one exactly like it is. lol they make good ol rigs...
    Hey man I'd rather be dead, than not have my Big Red! It's only illegal if you get caught. computers dont make errors, WHAT THEY DO THEY DO ON THERE OWN!

--
    Hey Freak I fixed the pic for you. Hope you don't mind. I can change it back if you want.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

cant fix

Cool thanks O.S. , how do I do that???

--
    I copied the pic, choped out the white and replaced your old one with it. When I copied the pic the white was part of it like it was brought in like that. If you ever need a pic worked just PM me and I'll see what I can do.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

--
    Hey HONDARIDER250X--Read my signature
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //