//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Haspin rate increase

--

Haspin rate increase

Haspin Acres Newsletter

Rate Change

Due to the ever increasing cost of operations Haspin Acres will be raising the park
    admission fee to $16. While prices of everyday goods have risen over the years we
    have maintained admission fees, however, the time has come that we need to fall into
    line. In an attempt to ease the burden on our customers the increase in admission
    will be slight at this time, $1 increase effective May 1. We appreciate your
    understanding and continued patronage.

Just got this via email. Could have always been worse.
    1980 ATC 110
    1984 ATC 200ES Big Red
    1986 ATC 250ES Big Red
    1986 ATC 250SX

--
    $1 is very fair. i know aplace that rates use to go up $50-75 per year and then honestly had nothing to do, it was just trails that no one look after.

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    $1 is very fair. i know aplace that rates use to go up $50-75 per year and then honestly had nothing to do, it was just trails that no one look after.
    Who the hell would pay 50-75 for riding admission, let alone a rising rate of 50-75 a YEAR???

as for the $1 increase at Haspin, its a dollar. wont impact your weekend one bit, but it will bring them an extra 100+ per day. i was expecting to see a $5 increase when i saw this thread.

--
    $1 extra seems more than fair considering the party we throw at Haspin every year. I have no problem with this. Whatever it takes to keep us friends with the park owners. :-D
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //