//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Mi here.

--

Mi here.

I love trucks and anything offroad. in 1999 I bought 2 new Polaris' A 500 Magnum and a 400 Xplorer, so that is the extent of my knowledge when it comes to ATV/ATCs (I have long ago sold the ATVs). I am an avid offroader in my '85 K5 Blazer and I know my way around automobile engines and drivetrains. Recently I bought a 1984 Honda 200s from my neighbor. I am having problems with it and for the life of me I can't figure it out. This small engine stuff is wrecking my ego! So here I am looking for answers and looking forward to meeting some fellow offroaders. I will be posting my problems in the appropriate thread. On a personal note I am a husband and a father. I have 3 boys ages 9, 11 and 13. I have 3 step kids (young adults) ages 16, 18 and 21 and my 18 year old step daughter has recently blessed us with twin grandkids. ty for your time!

-Jeff

--
    Welcome from Kalamazoo! Welcome to the boards!!

Post some pics up and ask some questions!

Where at in Michigan?
    Leave feedback for me here : [Please Don't start another thread again!]
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...for-MagicJames

Current :
    86 250SX
    86 350X
    86 250R Project

Owned and Sold

85 250R
    2 ATC70's 84 and 79

--
    Mt. Morris here. North of Flint and plenty of country to legally ride I just need to get this rig runnin. I'll post some pics asap.

atcrider1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    welcome to the boards, im in montrose

" I gotz the 8-track player mounted to my Oly, it's pretty sweet for trail side dance parties....."
    -Uller God

--

--
    tyvm for the manual. I have been a member for 1 day and already you guys have been very helpful. Does anyone realize how hard it is to find the proper free PDF shop manual online? You guys are great.

--
    Welcome
    Sandpuppy is from Lapeer, Mi. he would be a great person for you to get a hold of for parts and he is a wealth of knowledge. He also puts on a riding trip every August up in Rose City that is a lot of fun.

--
    I love Rose City area. We use to do alot of riding in Montmorency county. from the Elbow inn.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //