//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: **** 2010 Trikefest Raffle Trike Build Thread **** Dial Uppers Beware Large JPEG"S

--

What's your thought's on tire's ?

OK Gang, Got something that maybe you all can help me out with and I'm looking for positive feedback here if your all into it.I know alot of you guy's have this big obsession with your beloved Trailpro tire's,~But I'm thinking of a good tire for the girl.On the front I have a new 23X7.5X11 Trail Wolf that's gonna be put on but on the rear I'm still kicking the can on what too get.I'm looking at something like a 20X10X9 for a general size and they will obviously be mounted on polished wheel's.I've had a few set's of the Kenda Klaw's for a multi purpose tire that I've liked before such as like on this custom 200X I built a couple year's ago,actually I am thinking of the same tire wheel combo for the 350X that is on the trike in the pic's below.Let's hear some thought's please,But no Trail-pro's guy's ...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    Maybe its just me, but i can't stand the 4X4 looking front tires on the trikes... gotta find something sportier. Like a 22x7-11 Dunlop kt151. Parts unlimited has em. Looks like a decent front trike tire.
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    Ditchmud ,do you like those tire's then ? That's a good site to checkout too.

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpuppi101 View Post
    Ditchmud ,do you like those tire's then ? That's a good site to checkout too.
    I didn't look closely at your post and I posted a front tire. I removed that post and here is what I like for the rear, and it's made in the good ol' USA It's the Carlisle Badlands
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bad.jpg  

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i dont care what tires are on if i win it .

--
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykane View Post
    i dont care what tires are on if i win it .
    That's a good point, Trail pro's it is then

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    +1 on that ..... if i were to choose i would pick holeshot hd's unless i could locate a set of the old fastreckers 20" in either tire
    Last edited by KILLER; 54 Minutes Ago at 06:17 PM. Reason: beer

--
    Bump Bump Bump. This thread really needs to be a sticky just for the next month!

--
    My favorite combo on the 350 was a front max , and 20" fast trekkers. I've had a couple with this combo , works good and looks nice I thought. IMO the front max looks and works better than the trail wolf. I do like the way the kenda klaws look , but have never used them. just my 2 cents

--
    hey i emailed on the donation i want to get some tickets and nobdoy has sent me anything back .can someone help me thanks

--
    Krazykane I can sell you tickets I will send you a pm

--
    Roger,

I plan on winning the 350x and as far as tires are concerned as long as they are round, black and hold air I don't care what they are!!!!
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    Tires will have to be somewhat good all-around, snow, mud, I don't mind, but could you put that bore kit on it while it's out thatta' way, be easier before it's shipped here to me in Montana, Thanx sandpuppi. (Only thing I've ever won was a german chocolate cake in the 6th grade, I am so over-due).
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    hangnrattle i hear ya on that one i never win .but i wouldnt mind winning this one i want and need a x for my toys and this would just save me all around .fingers are crossed

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hublake View Post
    Roger,

I plan on winning the 350x and as far as tires are concerned as long as they are round, black and hold air I don't care what they are!!!!
    I don't think your doctor would recommend you owning this one Lloyd, and you thought your sx was snappy, wait until you crack the throttle of that babie
    Tapper
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //